UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Screenshots 8.0

Ganja_soul

Sorceror
well almost everyone say that you are bad after playing 6 + year? not my fault if you dont care about failling at a 10 year old game WELL OK lol

Americana

Sorceror
HZ screenies. Fanbois who love to hate. LL.

I miss anything?

BTW- caring about being 1337 in UO means you don't have anything important to worry about. So the whole "you're a loser cause ya suck" is very pot-kettle-black. It's a game kids, let's have fun!

lukin69

Knight
HZ screenies. Fanbois who love to hate. LL.

I miss anything?

BTW- caring about being 1337 in UO means you don't have anything important to worry about. So the whole "you're a loser cause ya suck" is very pot-kettle-black. It's a game kids, let's have fun!

Attaboy.

Maybe I should start by making all of my comments as negative, bigoted, and politically incorrect as possible. I assume that would inspire you.

Bitter.

well almost everyone say that you are bad after playing 6 + year? not my fault if you dont care about failling at a 10 year old game WELL OK lol

Immature.