UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Screenshots 3.0

Blacula

Knight
Apparently, I turned off auto-death screen capture recently.. anyway, dungeon fights, August 21st:
.Ashtray_8-21_19.54-1.png
Ashtray_8-21_23.50-1.png
Ashtray_8-21_20.02.png
Ashtray_8-21_20.27.png
Ashtray_8-21_23.39.png
(it was a fun day) :>

Blacula

Knight
Friendly duels with guildies:
Ashtray_10-29_00.47.png ''
Ashtray_10-29_00.55-1.png
Ashtray_10-29_01.03.png

loL@that one Korean guild:
Blood Ninja_8-13_03.12.jpg

Old duels:

Wall Of Pwn_4-12_20.22.png
Y U DuelDIS_4-16_12.40-1.png

Ok enough of that crap, off to bed I go! :)

lukin69

Knight
Taking care of business...

A slew of enemies unite against the Fantastic Four!

The mere presence of so few of us can unite the hostilities into a unified effort. Excellent teamwork [FAT2011DCRIOT]!

el pepino

Sorceror
I just happen to be on for a few minutes and some D.C. was shouting "Harry up!!" at first I thought maybe he meant Hurry up??? But I checked it out and turned out there was a ton of Hz and a red lined harrower up.... Thanks! :cool:
ronald owned hz.png

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Hey Jim Cute story the thing I don't get is the part "Ton of Hz" never knew 7 was a ton,

Now if 7 is a ton when all 2011 log's in what does that make :)

Congrats on the scroll tho, Its still kinda of Sad that its now more profitable to raid a coon then a harry lol

el pepino

Sorceror
Hey Jim Cute story the thing I don't get is the part "Ton of Hz" never knew 7 was a ton,

Now if 7 is a ton when all 2011 log's in what does that make :)

Congrats on the scroll tho, Its still kinda of Sad that its now more profitable to raid a coon then a harry lol

Well I didnt stop to count I was a bit occupied stealing the scroll... Plus I couldn't tell you guys apart from all the D.C. and FAT running around it was quite a shit storm. :cool:
All those "free" harrowers kinda ruined it for awhile as far as profit goes. I remember the days when a +25 was 15kk... Now you'd be lucky if all the scrolls from the harrower combine equate to that.
Ari is still a nice little gem to get though. :cool:

MB

Knight
7 +25s, 4 +20s and a robe acquired with two guilds attacking from separate directions means Hz is still the best.

/If only X hadn't had a temper tantrum over Rich's comments and made stat scrolls worthless :(

PooPsTa

Sorceror
The mere presence of so few of us can unite the hostilities into a unified effort. Excellent teamwork [FAT2011DCRIOT]!
Is what I thought that meant. I am baked and it's early so I could be wrong. Blacula you're ashtray that is pretty funny :D

el pepino

Sorceror
Is what I thought that meant. I am baked and it's early so I could be wrong. Blacula you're ashtray that is pretty funny :D

Yeah that was stupid to put up there the [Fat2011D.C.Riot] I guess he forgot Brit Gate is an open pvp Zone and its a [Free4All] lmao :cool:
No ones fault but theirs that they got sandwiched in the middle of all 4 of us at that moment. Same thing has happened to all of us at some point I'm sure.