UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Screenshots 2.0

SelectThis

Sorceror
To make these "hunting" shots more interesting for the rest of us, how about adding commentary about the situation and circumstances... i.e., make it a story :)

SelectThis

Sorceror
and risk to get ban ,,, nope
I'm sure if everything was kept civil and the descriptions were kept factual and descriptive rather than getting personal it would be ok? Otherwise it's just a bunch of people running around the screen.

Lucifall

Knight
I'm sure if everything was kept civil and the descriptions were kept factual and descriptive rather than getting personal it would be ok? Otherwise it's just a bunch of people running around the screen.
It's just PvP between two guilds in the shard. We just like to post them to brag. ;)

If your involved in the Felucca scene, you most likely know those names and faces on those screenies, the action is self explanatory.

We've proven time and time again we're all incapable of keeping it civil, and would all like to avoid bansticks, so commentary is all you buddy.

Nightblizz

Wanderer
When you see "the remains of ....", that person just died due to the spells casted by the people on screen. What else is to explain?
Why did that person die? How? How did the fight start? Was there a special reason? Spawn raid? Guild war? Who killed them? To list a few ;p

MB

Knight
Why did that person die?
Their HP went below zero.

Other players inflicted damage on them via magery or weapons

How did the fight start? Was there a special reason? Spawn raid? Guild war?
A lot of PvP on this server just starts up from people going to Brit Gate and attacking whoever is not on their team. The same occurs by going to rival guildhouses to try and coax them out. There is no reason other than the desire to play UO.

Who killed them?
If you see "3000 gold has been desposited into your bank box," then the person posting the screenshot got the kill. Otherwise somebody else in the screenshot got the kill.