UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise is hiring.

Ferris

Page
Demise is hiring.

Hiring is now closed, we will be going over your applications. Please keep in mind that asking about the status of your application or any application will automagically disqualify you. E-mails will be sent to those I wish to interview. To those that do not recieve an email, better luck next time.

Ferris,
General Staff Manager UOGamers: Demise

Well I hope we get somebody in my time zone! never a GM about when you need one :p

WOW sorry Ferris I just saw your post m8 :(

Apollogies

t8x

Wanderer
:p

i think or even i am afraid if staff give some rights to a man thinkin for thebest.
i think he could use that power for sure (for something else).
and hope under 18 ages cannot apply for the application :p

t8x

Wanderer
t8x said:
i think or even i am afraid if staff give some rights to a man thinkin for thebest.
i think he could use that power for sure (for something else).

opsss sorry maybe i should post a new topic ?
appologies

pbguy434

Knight
t8x said:
Or not. How about maturity. I have seen older people act just as mature as some of those 12 year olds out there that think they are cool on the interwebernet.

And why would you make a new topic from that post.

Gunslinger19

Wanderer
when i get back to the states, i think i would like to apply for even staff or something like that. i dont play here anymore, but i played for a good while, and i love helping ppl out. although i get back half thru november, so i doubt there wil be a position still open

[Drakull]

Knight
Amnesia said:
Can I apply? I get bored, and I like filling out forms...
Just be careful, Amnesia, It would be embarrasing having you filling hte application and then being refused as candidate... :D :D