UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

David gilmore = panzy

8-ballcorner

Wanderer
Re: David gilmore = panzy

WOW everytime he went into the house you was not on the screen except the last two times when the COM guy showed up. He might have thought you two was going to gank him being since you was not able to kill him for 4 minutes. I love he is COM your retard comment you made to him. You and I both know that to many factioners have chars in every faction or know people in other factions that will help them. Not saying you do that but I mean how is Gilmore suppose to know.

jessen13;1961957 said:
Nice wand faggot.

lol?

who doesn't wand if they have wands.

I like the ol' quake pot combo he tried to pull heh. He probably thought you were trying to gank him that's why he house hid as you never got him below half life that I seen.

namlamina

Sorceror

That's cute how you never show your own stats... Embarassed of how close you came to dieing before you had to whip out the wand? He gave you 3 anda half minutes of fighting outside of his house before you called in. You're a tool. Get over yourself. Good job scamming Parliament today hahahaha.

namlamina

Sorceror

Oh... Mods, please change the title of this thread to be more appropriate to its content. I believe it would be more accurate as: Eric is an emo faggot with herpes on his lip

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

god... what has this shard come to you all SUCK at PVP.

namlamina;1961984 said:
That's cute how you never show your own stats... Embarassed of how close you came to dieing before you had to whip out the wand? He gave you 3 anda half minutes of fighting outside of his house before you called in. You're a tool. Get over yourself. Good job scamming Parliament today hahahaha.

actually, he house hid twice before i started the damn video. i had to open the program and everything. i never run that program so it made a huge difference on the timing.. showing that i kept throwing my pots and hitting myself.

scared to show my own stats? u serious bro. look at the bottom left. you see that big fucking status bar. when i play i wanna know how much hp/stam/mana i have exactly. because i don't like pressing a button and seeing the (you don't have enough mana) or maybe even not hitting a stun cause i have 14 stamina (which isn't enough to attempt stun). you see? i know these things because i like to be perfect. why do u think i am perfect.

i made this post to prove a point, the guy makes all these videos at a fail attempt to impress someone, when everyone with basic pvp skills knows that he runs to his house everytime a fight happens so he can run inside soon as he gets low. and pre cast. how many times did he precast in that video? i have another video 30 sec long after this one of him doin the same shit.

jorn

Sorceror

chance21021;1962018 said:
actually, he house hid twice before i started the damn video. i had to open the program and everything. i never run that program so it made a huge difference on the timing.. showing that i kept throwing my pots and hitting myself.

scared to show my own stats? u serious bro. look at the bottom left. you see that big fucking status bar. when i play i wanna know how much hp/stam/mana i have exactly. because i don't like pressing a button and seeing the (you don't have enough mana) or maybe even not hitting a stun cause i have 14 stamina (which isn't enough to attempt stun). you see? i know these things because i like to be perfect. why do u think i am perfect.

YOU.......ARE.......SOOOO.......GOOD

I mean the video obviously shows this. Amirite?

namlamina

Sorceror

chance21021;1962018 said:

i made this post to prove a point, the guy makes all these videos at a fail attempt to impress someone, when everyone with basic pvp skills knows that he runs to his house everytime a fight happens so he can run inside soon as he gets low. and pre cast. how many times did he precast in that video? i have another video 30 sec long after this one of him doin the same shit.

Ummm... See that big stat bar at the bottom left? THE VIEWER DOESN'T. Maybe because you don't want anyone else to see that, while you can only get Gilmore below 40% life twice, he most likely you got you lower just as often, if not more. You called in on him after he 1v1ed you for over three minutes. You do no better when you get a gate out when it looks like you might lose a paltry point here or there. I believe you are the one who offscreened more times in that fight than Gilmore, I could run a tally if you and your herpe sore want to be made an even bigger mockery of. Up to you. Delete your post or I will go on and on and on. You prove nothing in this video besides you calling in. You have similar tactics to this, just that yours require you not leaving the pits unless you and your little buddies have a 100% gate out option. His option is to solo near a house that he owns, so that if a gank does (and it will) come, he has the ability to run inside to survive. You are not god's gift to UO, so quit acting like it.

namlamina;1962021 said:
Ummm... See that big stat bar at the bottom left? THE VIEWER DOESN'T. Maybe because you don't want anyone else to see that, while you can only get Gilmore below 40% life twice, he most likely you got you lower just as often, if not more. You called in on him after he 1v1ed you for over three minutes. You do no better when you get a gate out when it looks like you might lose a paltry point here or there. I believe you are the one who offscreened more times in that fight than Gilmore, I could run a tally if you and your herpe sore want to be made an even bigger mockery of. Up to you. Delete your post or I will go on and on and on. You prove nothing in this video besides you calling in. You have similar tactics to this, just that yours require you not leaving the pits unless you and your little buddies have a 100% gate out option. His option is to solo near a house that he owns, so that if a gank does (and it will) come, he has the ability to run inside to survive. You are not god's gift to UO, so quit acting like it.

ima start off..

by saying that you are obviously a bank sitter.

i don't hide in pit's i rarely go to pits, and when i fight i fight till death. anyone that factions knows this. tb's, com, sl anyone please post in this thread and give this kid some knowledge.

i am not some random noob like your dumb ass would like to think. when i play, i play the game as a game not my life. if i wanna run i can easily get away from anyone on this game with.. but i do not. if your guild kills me it's because i was fighting you 1v6. ask tb today. we faught them 4v9 today and everyone died but me. what did i do? i still faught instead of running like a little bitch i faught. i put rollingballs at 9% 1v7 with every one of them on screen. he lived, i died. it's how the game goes. i wish the admins would put in flagged gating so it would stop people from gating out. but no one think's it is needed. that's for your false accusations that are on me. i dont have the recording full screen i tried to get as much as i could but obviously it laggs me way to much.

i would be more then happy to 1v1 any of them anytime. i spam 1v1 field all day in pit's and all i get is a bunch of noobs comming to me saying oh i gank. i play in a guild, yes we field. but i do not gank if you ask me for a one v one i will accept from anyone. but do not ask me for a one v one then run from me because i don't play the chasing game.

i off screened what? i didn't off screen a single dump, i ran off screen to get a troll off me that he was so oblidged to stay close to.

namlamina

Sorceror

chance21021;1962025 said:
ima start off..

by saying that you are obviously a bank sitter.

i don't hide in pit's i rarely go to pits, and when i fight i fight till death. anyone that factions knows this. tb's, com, sl anyone please post in this thread and give this kid some knowledge.

i am not some random noob like your dumb ass would like to think. when i play, i play the game as a game not my life. if i wanna run i can easily get away from anyone on this game with.. but i do not. if your guild kills me it's because i was fighting you 1v6. ask tb today. we faught them 4v9 today and everyone died but me. what did i do? i still faught instead of running like a little bitch i faught. i put rollingballs at 9% 1v7 with every one of them on screen. he lived, i died. it's how the game goes. i wish the admins would put in flagged gating so it would stop people from gating out. but no one think's it is needed. that's for your false accusations that are on me. i dont have the recording full screen i tried to get as much as i could but obviously it laggs me way to much.

i would be more then happy to 1v1 any of them anytime. i spam 1v1 field all day in pit's and all i get is a bunch of noobs comming to me saying oh i gank. i play in a guild, yes we field. but i do not gank if you ask me for a one v one i will accept from anyone. but do not ask me for a one v one then run from me because i don't play the chasing game.

i off screened what? i didn't off screen a single dump, i ran off screen to get a troll off me that he was so oblidged to stay close to.

Insult aside, calling me kid is kind of moronic. As you can see by my age to the left of my post, I am older than you. On top of that, I have a higher level of education than you.

:25, :47, 1:02, and offscreens after almost every pot you threw that wasn't followed by a spell (not excluding the wand/pot dumps). Gilmore's offscreen was at :55. I did not include the troll-avoiding offscreens by both players. I didn't call you a noob, now did I? I know you're a damn good PvPer and supposedly an amazing caller.

To the rest of your post, blah blah blah, you play, you win some, you lose some. You don't know me, and you obviously know nothing about me. You could have spared yourself a lot of typing.

Addicted;1962029 said:
Didn't you get in trouble for multiclienting duels?

i got jail'd by mark, cause he thought i was using some kinda cheat to use two characters because i know how to use 2 keyboards lol. i was simply 2v2'n my guild mate and my causin which just came back for practice on heals and sync's in the pits and he jailed me. i then had to make this video for mercy because he thought i was lieing.

YouTube - two computers

but that is neither here nor there, did you really come to talk shit to?