UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Congratulations on the big coon fight, KvG

Alvin1337

Sorceror
Last edited:

SuPaaaaa

Sorceror
I never know if @Alvin1337 is making fun of us or being sincere.

At any rate, Hail KVG, the strongest guild ever to be on server. (And they're mostly teenagers with 3 mod suits!!)

Anthony File

Sorceror
I never know if @Alvin1337 is making fun of us or being sincere.

At any rate, Hail KVG, the strongest guild ever to be on server. (And they're mostly teenagers with 3 mod suits!!)

I've always assumed the latter, at least he gives me the impression that he's not a douche canoe like them other fellas.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
#1 grats on Alvin for being the bigger man and doing this with class and not as much trash talk.

#2 some KVG members not all but some needs to pipe down abit. It's not cause you won couple of fights here and there that you are the strongest guild it just means you played well that night. Keep it up and once you are undefeated for awhile then start braggin. But if you are in KVG and always hide in the back of zulu and run in the shaddows just sit the fuck down and let your team players who deserve the braggin rights bragg while you keep learning to pvp.