UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Chaotix lolololol

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
Funny video? Is it to show how a guild treats guildies.. I think the funny part is im the one who had to beg Dylan to put you in the guild lmfao....
Now i know why people think your a flaming homo... And btw i didnt know you're allowed to have 2 forum accounts :>

Funny video? Is it to show how a guild treats guildies.. I think the funny part is im the one who had to beg Dylan to put you in the guild lmfao....
Now i know why people think your a flaming homo... And btw i didnt know you're allowed to have 2 forum accounts :>

Dylan: Don't be a little bitch Nick.
lolol

btw i have like 8 accounts by now why you tryna snitch you sly blobfish lookin fuck

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
lol u posting a video making fun of a friend is a joke? Well heres not a joke go fuck urself.. and prepare to get owned. cuz im tb now kk thanks

The only thing i realized by this video is why it is so easy to kill you guys in the field. You have 5 callers, 1 guy who is more concerned about his loot than anything else (tet's student), constant screaming, somehow with 5 people calling it takes you 5 minutes to pick a target, and an unbelievable amount of stuttering.

The only thing i realized by this video is why it is so easy to kill you guys in the field. You have 5 callers, 1 guy who is more concerned about his loot than anything else (tet's student), constant screaming, somehow with 5 people calling it takes you 5 minutes to pick a target, and an unbelievable amount of stuttering.

man I think you've fought us once, with our own actual crew, while we weren't taking it serious.
we weren't really taking it serious here either lol.