UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

BUYING GOLD! Offering Jewels, 120s, Artys, Tots, +30ASH, Runic Hammers, etc...

BUYING GOLD! Offering Jewels, 120s, Artys, Tots, +30ASH, Runic Hammers, etc...

Gloves of the Sun
Swords of Zeshin
Daimyo's Helm

Aegis
Midnight Bracers

+15 ASH
+30 ASH
Copper, Bronze and Gold Runic Hammers
120 Peace PS
120 Blacksmith PS
115 Blacksmith PS

Brace: Luck 98, LRC 14%
Ring: DCI 15%, HCI 9%, SDI 4%

FE

Re: BUYING GOLD! Offering Jewels, 120s, Artys, Tots, +30ASH, Runic Hammers, etc...

How much for the ASH +15 and ASH +30?

Re: BUYING GOLD! Offering Jewels, 120s, Artys, Tots, +30ASH, Runic Hammers, etc...

didn't understand well, are you selling the mentioned items, or buying them? probably you selling but just to confirm since it is under buying section

Nottheking;307338 said:
How much for the ASH +15 and ASH +30?

Hmmm...

A pretty firm 400k for a +15 (Thats what they sold on Fritz for)... and since I have NO idea for the +30, I'll aim for somewhere around the price-guide amount (I guess it will depend on the PM influx...).

Andrey Qattil;307339 said:
didn't understand well, are you selling the mentioned items, or buying them? probably you selling but just to confirm since it is under buying section

Yes. Buying Gold (and therefore selling these items to pay for it... ;))

FE

I'll give you the 400k for the ASH +15. I'll wait to see how things go with the ASH +30...

ShadowKAST;307349 said:
how much for swords of zeshin

about 500k more than a Farmer's Kasa and 500k less than for Gloves of the Sun ;)

FE

hehe ShadowKAST,

I can always keep it until you have a nice 36k mix of coloured ingots (you don't have to include any Val if you don't want to :p)

FE

1.5kk each for the swords dispaly and damiyo's helm and 2kk for gloves of the sun

Andrey Qattil;307393 said:
1.5kk each for the swords dispaly and damiyo's helm and 2kk for gloves of the sun

I would like 1.8 for Daimyos and Swords and 2.3 for Gos.

FE