UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best gaunt template ?

Lucifall

Knight
Re: Best gaunt template ?

Taming is usually pretty good there, providing you can save yourself in case the bosses decide to attack you.

Undead Soul

Wanderer

I would say that the core of the best doomer is going to be taming... You can tank anything and do decent dmg, what you would like to to specialize in doom would decide the rest of your skill points. Here goes:
All templates are with 700 skill point maxs. 720 skill point maxs will be noted in (paranthesis)
Archery 110
tactics 110
chiv 70 (80)
tame 100
lore 110
vet 100
heal 100
if you are human add 20 points wherever you want(free 20 med & focus), if elf add 20 med
You can get by with a cheaper luck suit since no LRC is reuqired. this template will allow you cast most chiv spells but most importantly cure poisen since you will not be be able to cure poisen with bandaids (no anat). You will do nice dps with your chiv spells and a good slayer bow (a bow with mana leech is nice if you do not have alot of mana regen on your luck suit). You cure with chiv and can heal with aids (no poisen or ressing though). If you are human and put your extra 10 or 20 points into chiv you will be able to ress people.

open /disco tamer:
Music 120
disco 120
tame 100
lore 100
vet 100
mage 100
med 60 (80)
The vanilla disco tamer for doom. You really help the group out ALOT with your disco. You can tank 2 or 3 of any mob with a 120 wrestle hiryu and good razor mage/vet heal combined macros. I cant stand playing a tamer without magery (invis teleport ress cure). Swords of prosperity or staff of magi required.

Necro Tamer
100 tame
100 lore (110)
100 vet
100 necro
100 ss (110)
100 med
100 mage
This is the template I use in doom although the archer or disco is probably better :/. I think is it more versatile but lacks the DPS of the other templates ive mentioned. It also requires a luck/lrc suit which is expensive to build. SS can heal through poisen and mortal, and magery is nice. (mind blast and poisen are the only attack spells you can use with no eval).
Good Luck!

Getheborn

Wanderer

so i have :

115 lore
110 taming
110 vet
100 magery
110 music
115 peace

and i have hiryu with almost legendary wrestle, stats and resists. I have not bad LRC suit and now i collect LUCK suit. So what to do now ? I have little money so i can buy something, but what to do to get 1st arty xD ?

This character rapes face:

110 Anatomy
50 Bushido
70 Chiv
90 Healing
60 Necro
100 Spirit Speak
120 Swords
110 Tactics

Getheborn

Wanderer

hmm... i think for now this would be too expensive template for me :/ 1st 120 sword is veryyy expensive and this is face to face fighting character so it must have nice stuff :/

is there any good template for tamer-gaunt hunter ?

dededz

Sorceror

I remember when most ppl in gaunt wore luck suits.... t'was nice seeing all that good loot.... not right now, since over 80% ppl there wear 0 luck :/

and theres absolutely NO EXCUSE for a tamer not wearing a luck suit in gaunt

Getheborn

Wanderer

Archery 110
tactics 110
chiv 70 (80)
tame 100
lore 110
vet 100
heal 100

this template is good ? crossbow demon slayer + mana leech and luck suite, nice hiryu with 120 wrestle ? For me this sounds fun but i need opinion from more pro player than me

110 Taming
115 Lore
100 Vet
110 Magery
60 Necro
110 Spiritspeak
115 Spellweaving

This template is nice for guantlet. You can control any pet with 99% including fire steeds. You can use hell hound + corpse skin for crazy dps or you can use the tried and true hiryu for tanking ability.

With spellweaving you get gift of renewal which will heal u or ur pet for 16 with a level five crystal every second or two for almost a minute. Gift of life can rez you or ur pet if you precast it. Ethreal voyage will allow you to travel around for a short period of time without being targeted by monsters. And best of all you get WoD. In wraith form vs most of the monster you will beable to spam it endlessly. You can also toss down one natures fury. If you get targeted and ur pet isnt listening you can toss down a fury and the monster will retarget.

Necro + spiritspeak allows you many benifits. Summon wisp will help with mana regen, the horde minion will allow you do get a level 5 arcane focus. Corpse skin be helpful if your using fire damage pets. With some + necro items you can use lich form incase you need to spam heals on ur pet. Wraith form allows you to almost endlessly spam WoD with decent lmc. Spiritspeak will allow you do heal thru motal and dp incase the monsters turn on u.

You could drop a few points here and there(lore, vet, magery) and pick up some more necro so that you dont need + necro items on to get in and outa lich form.

Getheborn

Wanderer

for me intresting template is tamer/fighter, archery would be nice :p but i know that 120 archery and tactisc is pretty expensive, so if anyone know nice template for tamer/archer i will be greatfull

pkrlz

Knight

prohunter33;435851 said:
the horde minion will allow you do get a level 5 arcane focus.

could u tell me how?
i just came back to demise hehe
tnkx