UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Banter from The Shape of Things to Come

drak-

Sorceror
I also would like to know why the object delays are 800ms when its not even that high on osi?

this was another of xavier's 'fixes' to thwart the autolooter in auo, it was first a full second delay, i guess 750ms is supposed to be a compromise. The funny part is chun had already given him the code to enable 'negotiate features". I guess torture for everyone was a better fix than simply disabling it serverside. He has since changed this delay back to 'normal' on his server (also funny!).

It wasnt about autolooters, we had instanced corpses. It was about potions and a lot of other things that people complained about the speeds of. its 1000ms on OSI, was 500ms originally, and after the compromise, yes, it was 750ms.

As for the rest, the differences between then and now is - I never had access to a damn thing, and I did the best I could with no access at all.

Have fun guys.

drak-

Sorceror
Well I see you haven't changed buddy. Cheers! :cool:

You mean lies as in, the house that got torn down while I was in jail IRL? And you sold for cash IRL? And provided a screenshot by shadowlords stronghold to prove I tore down that house on justice island that you sold for cash? Right. Theres not much to understanding why Im so much happier with what Im doing now. Have a good one !

el pepino

Sorceror
Yes. You always told the truth... Oh, and you always made sense.... Hmmm.... You were always impartial.... You were never corrupt....

And McDonalds uses only ground prime rib for its burgers....

:cool:

I'm glad you're happier now.....

Oh damn... There I go lying again....

el pepino

Sorceror
Really? Then im sure theyll put you guys right back on staff, yes ? :)
I would refuse even if I was offered. I just want back what was wrongfully taken by you without reason. The ability to play a game with friends. I really do hope you enjoy your lonely power trip on a server of your own making.

This thread is about the future though not a bitter dispute from the past... Besides I always found talking to a dirt clod was easier than reasoning with you. Peace. :cool:

sk8nomad

Sorceror

Chumley

Sorceror
You mean lies as in, the house that got torn down while I was in jail IRL? And you sold for cash IRL? And provided a screenshot by shadowlords stronghold to prove I tore down that house on justice island that you sold for cash? Right. Theres not much to understanding why Im so much happier with what Im doing now. Have a good one !

So much happier that hes on demise forums. XD

hickman48

Knight
I would refuse even if I was offered. I just want back what was wrongfully taken by you without reason. The ability to play a game with friends. I really do hope you enjoy your lonely power trip on a server of your own making.

This thread is about the future though not a bitter dispute from the past... Besides I always found talking to a dirt clod was easier than reasoning with you. Peace. :cool:

Going to be hard for you to play without spying on people guilds with [goto but as long as you are up for it have at it.

Lithium66

Sorceror
Going to be hard for you to play without spying on people guilds with [goto but as long as you are up for it have at it.

I think it will be very easy watch this.......Barcode recruting dedicated members to serve on the frontlines as ghost cams apply within....;) Never underestimate a man with drive

el pepino

Sorceror

Yeah.... Because every other shard we wupped your ass on I had been staff too... Errr. Wait a sec.... :cool:

And Mytilus..................................................................................

.................................................................................................
You didn't take it down in time........... :cool:

Hz LOL.png

lol.png

r_lee86

Sorceror
Well I think this is something most kids cover in middle school, however he is saying that the picture is to drawn to scale with your Dong (real size). So in short he's saying you have about a 3cm Dong.

el pepino

Sorceror
Well I think this is something most kids cover in middle school, however he is saying that the picture is to drawn to scale with your Dong (real size). So in short he's saying you have about a 3cm Dong.

With that type of logic we can assume many things....

a. If the dong is really 3cm then that implies that Hickderp is an inch or so tall irl?

or

b. That everything in the picture is to scale making Hickderp normal size and Rayth's Dong larger than a human and a horse combine...

Conclusion:

Hickderp is smaller than Rayth's dong, according to, and expressed by Hickderp and backed up with logic provided by yourself.

Cheers! :cool:

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror

I believe most kids cover grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation in middle school as well. Those topics being the source of my confusion, stemming from the illiterate comment hickman posted.