UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

3 most desirable mods

Daho

Wanderer
I would like to ask you, which are the most desirable mods for an archery weapon?

I observe that many people can pay many kk for bows that I used to throw away. I only play bushido archers, and I don't rly know the value of other kind of bows. I create a lot of bows just for fun. I prefer to use runic kits rather then sell them because I like to create items :D (born crafter lol)

So please describe your archery weapon (you can describe all weapons from simple bow to slayer bow etc) including:

1. mod - min. intensity
2. mod - min. intensity
3. mod - min. intensity

4. matherial (yew, ash etc.)

You can add 4th mod as "additional one"
Slayer bows have premade slayer feature so it doesn't count the same rest of magical bows

Maybe I will create something and then contact you, maybe I alredy have? :)

Nordon

Sorceror
If you;ve got one with Balanced, HML, HLD and SSI, I will shower you with money.
Same goes for Balanced HML SSI + Hit Light or Velocity or HFB.
Goes for both Xbow and Bow.
Ash, always. :)

90% of the pvpers I see here are archers. Is there no other viable weapon skill for pvp? Have people just figured out high damage ranged mortal strikes and para blows are the most efficient way to go? It breaks my heart to not see more bokuto mages, necro mages, lumberjackers, poison alch dexers, and other templates that truly ruled this era.

Nordon

Sorceror
90% of the pvpers I see here are archers. Is there no other viable weapon skill for pvp? Have people just figured out high damage ranged mortal strikes and para blows are the most efficient way to go? It breaks my heart to not see more bokuto mages, necro mages, lumberjackers, poison alch dexers, and other templates that truly ruled this era.
I would say that 60% at least are mages or tactic mage variations. The other 40% are prolly archers, yeah.
You try raiding another guild with melee tactics mages.
I can't even begin to imagine what Lumberjackers are :D

I still dont even have a suit good enough to pvp on this server yet and it's pretty disheartening. Thinking about quitting already the pvm is getting pretty boring and the pvp dominated by archer templates looks obnoxious.

I would say that 60% at least are mages or tactic mage variations. The other 40% are prolly archers, yeah.
You try raiding another guild with melee tactics mages.
I can't even begin to imagine what Lumberjackers are :D
wither whirlwind no good for chokepoints? Ll through mortal with vamp form and aoe. Pretty nasty front line.