UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

List of things..

Atari-

Wanderer
Gatekeeper 10m firm

PW bear 30m firm

a Golden Ankh Necklace 15m firm

Del 2008 sandals 8.5m firm

Pure black sandals 1m Firm

Atari-

Wanderer
look at this guy admitting he is "pulp" aka one of hybrids most biggest scammers

hello @GM Francis @Sage does anyone care?
uh hello i've already spoke to them they don't care... lol francis gave me a punishment. told me to be on my best behavior.. i have been so... i'm back in game deal with it. everyone knows who i am apparently you didn't now you do... live with it. the gms know. trust me

Atari-

Wanderer
suck my dick tweaker
I've done what to you? If you want to rant and complain go make a general forum post. No one cares and everyone already knows. This is against trade forum rules. This is for selling only. Please respect it. Oh that's right you don't respect it cause you sold that mika outfit i rightfully won on your bidding and sold it to someone else then lied about it and said he paid 62m when i was right beside you.. he paid the 36m that was my bid for the outfit. Now fuck off and have a nice night. I'm going to bed.

TRADE MAN

Squire
uh hello i've already spoke to them they don't care... lol francis gave me a punishment. told me to be on my best behavior.. i have been so... i'm back in game deal with it. everyone knows who i am apparently you didn't now you do... live with it. the gms know. trust me
You just did a chargeback on Ipath. Luckily he won the dispute. You are trash. Ban this kid omg.

susejmaster

Traveler
I've done what to you? If you want to rant and complain go make a general forum post. No one cares and everyone already knows. This is against trade forum rules. This is for selling only. Please respect it. Oh that's right you don't respect it cause you sold that mika outfit i rightfully won on your bidding and sold it to someone else then lied about it and said he paid 62m when i was right beside you.. he paid the 36m that was my bid for the outfit. Now fuck off and have a nice night. I'm going to bed.

You dont respect anyone or anything, your a common thief IRL and its sick that you think you should be treated as a normal comunity member. No one has to sell you anthing no matter what your bid is. U R TRASH.

Atari-

Wanderer
[URL='http://www.uogamers.com/community/#425482' said:
TRADE
[/URL] MAN, post: 4158777, member: 161676"]You just did a chargeback on Ipath. Luckily he won the dispute. You are trash. Ban this kid omg.
i keep hearing about this charge back... screen shot it... its a lie

Atari-

Wanderer
wedge you and ipath teamed up i heard to try to get me ban... its not going to work. i've already talked to gms and ive heard all the stories of you trying to pay gms off to get worm and sam ban... its sad.. get a life dude. im done with this thread. items still for sell. my skype is posted

gimp

Sorceror
Taylor Conrad - Alice Akins - Pulp- Your a piece of shit, a low life scum. I don't understand why you even play a game that noone even likes you.

@Ryan - You provide a free service. You owe nothing to this piece of shit. Delete his forum account, delete his stupid purple wearing characters and tell him to fuck off. Hes the scourge of Hybrid. Fuck, prove hes banned ill give you 50m of my gold to distribute to newbies.

Ryan prove me in a private pm you IP banned him, deleted his accounts, and actually took a role in removing this scourge and I will pay your car note for a month. Fuck I ll set up a 529 account for your daughter with $500.00 in it. or just do nothing

This Atari- account needs to be banned on this forum.

his items need to be deleted:

Gatekeeper 10m firm
PW bear 30m firm
a Golden Ankh Necklace 15m firm
Del 2008 sandals 8.5m firm

@GM Noah @GM Francis @Ryan

I am Mr.Money and sick and tired of hearing bullshit scams this piece of shit does, how he jacks up prices of stupid shit, loses all his money in poker to wedge (Over 700 mil then tries to buy a billion for $500.00, steals, lies, robs, does meth, has an ugly ass tweaker girl.)

They way that staff has been shown proof of actual In Real Life Crimes but continues to allow this piece of shit on this server or to come back is disgusting. You owe nothing to that piece of shit, yet you let him disease this server.

Personally when I revealed Alice Akins was Pulp- and proof was 100% there where the GM'S could have actually taken his 150 million gold of Scammed gold and given back to some of his victims but choose to wait and then only get his battle lantern and like 19 mil gold while he moved it all to that Atari- account?

I mean fuck right there. You know who he is and has banned him yet still let him play.

/i barely even play any more because of what staff have NOT done to Taylor Conrad./

Holy shit and I hope this is your ugly ass cause that would be icing on the cake,

Last edited:

Atari-

Wanderer
Gm's alrady know who i am... they don't care once again... and hey its a picture of me and my boo! how cute!... i made a deal with the GMs and thats between us. no one cares besides you, wedge, seth and ipath now since wedge brought him in on your little scams to try to get me ban... your shit out of luck. I've spoke to francis hes fine with me playing.. he gave me a punishment. still on that punishment. told me to be on my best Beauvoir.. i have been. done. deal with it. i win

Atari-

Wanderer
its you guys that need to give up and get a life and move on... its a video game..... i've been selling gold and helping the shard with house drops with over 100m in items in 2 weeks alone. 90% of the shard is praising me. No one cares besides you people on fourms who don't even play the fucking game anymore... fuck off go die. get a life. If i've spoken to sol, sage, and Francis all personally several times already... what more can you people possibility do? we've made a deal and Francis is a man of his word and so am I.. i'm back in game. deal with it. I am who I am. suck it up. stop trying to dirt on me and trying to stock me irl before you get a 22 shoved down your throat. drop it... nothing more to be said and i will say no more.

susejmaster

Traveler
Gm's alrady know who i am... they don't care once again... and hey its a picture of me and my boo! how cute!... i made a deal with the GMs and thats between us. no one cares besides you, wedge, seth and ipath now since wedge brought him in on your little scams to try to get me ban... your shit out of luck. I've spoke to francis hes fine with me playing.. he gave me a punishment. still on that punishment. told me to be on my best Beauvoir.. i have been. done. deal with it. i win

I care too, your scum and i dont even buy gold or pixels for that matter really. New player here for this servers history and ur the only really bad dude. Lots of trolls here and 1 slime ball scum that no one likes not one person has come to say "i like pulp- hes a good guy" no one will.

Atari-

Wanderer
I care too, your scum and i dont even buy gold or pixels for that matter really. New player here for this servers history and ur the only really bad dude. Lots of trolls here and 1 slime ball scum that no one likes not one person has come to say "i like pulp- hes a good guy" no one will.
you're talking shit but i sold gold to you last week.... i got proof of bit too.. let it go. you guys arent going to get me ban. I 'haven't scammed anyone and not going to. I have people thanking me everyday now and saying how awesome I am. And I have at least 20 people buying off me that respect me. I even gave drew a loan til the 3rd since hes been very loyal. It's funny how you guys try to start trolling me in brit and every single person there grabs my back and starts fucking with you guys right back telling you how im not a scammer how i'm a great guy.. you're just making yourselfs look back. I got to work. Have fun trolling the thread kids

TRADE MAN

Squire
wedge you and ipath teamed up i heard to try to get me ban... its not going to work. i've already talked to gms and ive heard all the stories of you trying to pay gms off to get worm and sam ban... its sad.. get a life dude. im done with this thread. items still for sell. my skype is posted
Lol, everything you say is a lie. Why would i ever want anyone besides you banned? And also...why would i pay for it? Me and worm has been through a few things...and no grudges. And as far as Sam goes.. I have nothing but love for Sam. Sam has always been a good friend of mine. In fact, I prolly trust Sam more than anyone else. He was a legit and cool dude. Also, its a 100% fact that you did a charge back on Ipath. Lie more

uaseth

Sorceror
Guy asks for money from me because he says he can't pay rent and his family will be on the street (sends me pics of his young daughter to make me feel bad)
I send him money with the promise he will pay me back
Guy plays me in poker and I lose 600+mil to him he responds on table "YOU MAD?" - Doesn't offer to use that money to pay me back just runs away.

Good story.

susejmaster

Traveler
you're talking shit but i sold gold to you last week.... i got proof of bit too.. let it go. you guys arent going to get me ban. I 'haven't scammed anyone and not going to. I have people thanking me everyday now and saying how awesome I am. And I have at least 20 people buying off me that respect me. I even gave drew a loan til the 3rd since hes been very loyal. It's funny how you guys try to start trolling me in brit and every single person there grabs my back and starts fucking with you guys right back telling you how im not a scammer how i'm a great guy.. you're just making yourselfs look back. I got to work. Have fun trolling the thread kids

And add lier to the list i have never bought gold from anyone never will. Just like you have never found anyone to back u up on this subject of you being a douche fart and you never will.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Gm's alrady know who i am. i made a deal with the GMs and thats between us.
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/565948/

you're right, they do, and they did.

Ryan said:
This guy is a known scammer, he scammed us - do not buy anything from him.
Ryan said:
He changes IP's :)

Atari-, Christine, Alice Akins, Pulp-, Miles Logan, Taylor Conrad or Virginia Carpenter,

Shut the fuck up and listen you lying sack of shit. You made a deal with Ryan to "be on your best behavior" after you scammed @fsteves the first time. You used the same RL financial sob story on the owner of this shard in the past AND you tried to scam him via a chargeback from the donation store.

Honestly dude, if I ran the show I would be so deep inside your asshole right now I'd be able to hear echoes of your uncles dick. Fuck off.

Atari-

Wanderer
People are starting you laugh at you guys for this... And I'm laughing as well. I'm not getting ban. End Of Story... Nothing you can do about it but troll rant and cry. So keep crying and we'll keep laughing.. Its only you 4 all the time ever trying to get me ban. No one cares anymore this was months ago. You guys don't even actually play UO even more. Just trolling the fucking forums. I'm leaving you to it. And fyi you aren't hurting my business at all. I make at least 50 bucks a day off this game. And I'll sell to the turks and people over seas who can't send friends and family IDGAF. I'm here to play a game. Have some fun. Help out the shard with house drop events and when people ask I'll try to do the best I can to give them what they ask for. Everyone knows I don't scam or they wouldn't keep coming back for me and people who are iffy about it talking to me in game I have two-three guys come up and say im legit. and that's that. Sorry you guys are so hung up on this wasting your lifes. GO TROLLERS!!! I'll leave you too it.