UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"Alice Akins"

FaceIt

Sorceror
She talked me out of being a scammer a week ago over 30$ and called me out on the whole game and forums etc.. She got her items, I got my money etc.. now though, she scammed me for 25$ (Less amount of money she laughed at me with)

I was gonna give her 17m for 25$ (1.5$ a mil) and she said, since you tried to scam me last time, I want the money first this time so there's nothing weird going on "again" and she just took the money, said she sent them and logged out from skype.. hahaha ! :D

Her e-mail: [email protected]
Character names: Christine , Closure & salary- , she might have more, just don't know them.

Picture 1, the transaction!

Picture 2, the afk mode!

Last edited:

Blob-

Wanderer
Mr.Daniels his new character, Blob- on forums
Pepsi stop trying to play detective you're bad at it, try hide and seek or something. Leave the pulp hunt to the GMs and stop harassing every person you don't know. No, I'm not pulp. Yes, I'm Mr.Daniels/Blob-/DeLangGu

Uomvp

Knight
They should just revert ot back to being illegal. Hybrid is getting a teally bad image with non stop cash scams...

Uomvp

Knight
Economy n rares n so fucked at this point
Ryan should put 1 mil for a few bucks n people can support the shard and no more scams.

No offense to the legit sellers but I dont trust anyone enough to send them cash.

TRADE MAN

Squire
I feel that gold selling should be kept off of game and forums. It allows the scammers to come out of the woodwork. It's much better underground when only trusted people are dealing together. At least a new player would have to be here a while and get to know people they are dealing with before making a bad decision because of some idiot advertising cheap looking to prey on people. I vote it should be frowned on and bann able if it is talked about in game. Gold selling should be used just to help players who are in need of gold, sold at a fair rate. Sellers shouldn't be doing this to pay their bills. And I don't believe this is something that the staff should be having to deal with. I think it shouldn't be policed but not allowed in game. This will narrow down the ability for a scammer to advertise in game so cheap that it temps players. Hard for people to turn down something that just seems to good to be true.

Reign Flame

Knight
I think it being legal has made it easier to determine who the scammers are, whether it be for cash or items. Let's us see who is honest and who is not. Keeping it underground keeps it hidden. I think it helps newer players better this way.

You can't have "doesn't need to be policed" and "not allowed in game" at the same time. Impossible.

Uomvp

Knight
Couldn't disagree more wedge
Gold is so fucking easy to get. Make a tamer n go hunting. People should have to learn how to make money n not buy it. Scamming will never stop and people who want it to stay are those who r making cash off it (no offense). We all learned how to make gold before this n that's the way it should bem

Code Blue

Knight
I think you are all missing the point. pulp is abusing vpns and making multiple game accounts and forum accounts to scam. it wouldn't suprise me if he was behind the ddos attacks as well

El Ugly 707

Traveler
Couldn't disagree more wedge
Gold is so fucking easy to get. Make a tamer n go hunting. People should have to learn how to make money n not buy it. Scamming will never stop and people who want it to stay are those who r making cash off it (no offense). We all learned how to make gold before this n that's the way it should bem
I agree with this post 100%. And I have bought gold from other players before and probably will in the future if it's still allowed. I mostly buy house decos and rares being that a set of purple or pink sandles sets you back 500 million (like in what world would anyone pay that much for gay footwear?). What makes the whole players selling gold a bad idea is that no one is encouraged to go hunting anymore because it's so easy to be a millionaire. Back in the old OSI days it took days of hunting to make a million and you were proud as hell to have hunted for it. But now seeing some of these fools say balance and have like 100,000,000 in their account makes me smh. There is so much gold out there that now there is inflation in UO. A fucking video game!!!!! This is wrong. Its supposed to be fun, get out there and hunt, fight off pk's if you can or become one yourself, and have fun.