UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ALI JUST SCAMMED ME OUT OF $65

Neppg

Sorceror
selling gold if u buy bulk i sell very cheap!!
[6.2.2015 16:48:35] Ali Akpolat: 100m 125$
[6.2.2015 18:41:36] Joonas Nevala: if I buy just 50 what you asking
[6.2.2015 22:54:53] Ali Akpolat: what do u pay?
[6.2.2015 23:09:00] Joonas Nevala: $65, can't do it now though, later tonight if you're online later.
[6.2.2015 23:09:18] Ali Akpolat: do it 75
[6.2.2015 23:09:20] Ali Akpolat: and lets go
[6.2.2015 23:24:15] Ali Akpolat: hey?
[6.2.2015 23:26:18] Ali Akpolat: fine..65..
[0:07:16] Ali Akpolat: nep?
[0:31:31] *** Puhelu kohteesta Ali Akpolat ***
[0:31:31] *** Puhelu päättyi ***
[0:31:45] Joonas Nevala: sec dude I'm watching a movie with my gf
[0:31:48] Joonas Nevala: I'll get to you soon!
[0:31:51] Ali Akpolat: okay
[0:49:57] Joonas Nevala: Alright
[0:50:09] Ali Akpolat: ready?
[0:50:10] Joonas Nevala: You ready?
[0:50:17] Ali Akpolat: i am
[0:51:00] Joonas Nevala: Joonas Nevala, you have sent $65.00 USD to Ali Akpolat.
[0:51:04] Joonas Nevala: Money has been sent
[0:51:12] Joonas Nevala: Meet me at cove when you see the money.
[0:54:36] Joonas Nevala: I'm waiting here...
[0:57:14] Joonas Nevala: Ali. Get down here or I'll dispute the transaction.
[0:59:26] Ali Akpolat: ok i gave the money to one of ur character
[0:59:39] Joonas Nevala: Stop playing with me
[1:00:00] Joonas Nevala: and get the fuck down to cove, or I'll post a thread of you scamming people, dispute the transaction and ruin your rep forever.
[1:00:32] Ali Akpolat: dude
[1:00:35] Ali Akpolat: are u fuckin kidding me
[1:00:39] Ali Akpolat: theres Neppg at brit bank
[1:00:47] Ali Akpolat: and i gave money to him
[1:00:48] Ali Akpolat: wtf
[1:00:55] Joonas Nevala: There's not Neppg at the brit bank, I said come to cove.
[1:01:34] Joonas Nevala: if you aren't aware, you're stealing people's REAL money, which means you just commited a crime
[1:02:23] Ali Akpolat: wtf neppg
[1:02:26] Ali Akpolat: are u kidding me
[1:02:29] Ali Akpolat: theres a guy
[1:02:31] Ali Akpolat: at brit bank
[1:02:37] Ali Akpolat: whom i gave money to
[1:02:57] Ali Akpolat: im askin
[1:03:00] Ali Akpolat: are u joking?
[1:03:04] Ali Akpolat: im really..
[1:03:08] Ali Akpolat: are u joking to me?
[1:04:16] Joonas Nevala: You are so stupid... Enjoy the results. If you're not in cove in 5mins, I'm going to issue a refund in paypal, get your ass banned from this shard and get my money.
[1:04:43] Joonas Nevala: I know the Neppg you created has made from your IP address
[1:05:01] Ali Akpolat: is that a joke ?
[1:05:05] Ali Akpolat: dont try to scam me
[1:05:14] Ali Akpolat: i gave ur fucking 50mils
[1:05:17] Ali Akpolat: wtf
[1:05:42] Joonas Nevala: No you didn't, I said I am in COVE
[1:05:49] Joonas Nevala: I said come to cove bank.
[1:05:58] Ali Akpolat: i was about ut
[1:06:00] Ali Akpolat: to
[1:06:02] Ali Akpolat: go to cove
[1:06:09] Ali Akpolat: then i saw neppg who called my name
[1:06:11] Ali Akpolat: and wanted money
[1:06:13] Ali Akpolat: taught that was u
[1:06:15] Ali Akpolat: wtf
[1:07:18] Joonas Nevala: Doesn't really matter who created the char (it was you) but you still owe me 50M because I paid 65 real dollars for the money,.

He never came to Cove, he prolly made the Neppg char himself.

Don't buy from him. Can't really resolve this through paypal either since sent as friends/family.

I KNOW I KNOW OLD NEW DONT TRUST BLAH BLAH. Had a few good transactions with this guy though. I guess he waited for a bigger amount to steal.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Dude, that sucks. I thought it was so fishy that he was selling the exact same amount of gold for 3 days now (125m). Even on slow days I'll still sell a few mils here or there. I've done a handful of transactions with Hasan and had no problems. So really the anti-turkish stance I took in the other thread was a slight overreaction and a little unjustified. That said, it really does suck to hear this man. I snooped fake Neppg's pack and he's got nothing in there. I can't believe that guy honestly thought that would work..

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Didn't you post on a thread that was about him scamming?

"I'm pretty sure most sellers now and in the future will be legit people not interested in getting involved in anything ILLEGAL in the REAL WORLD. There are ton of people to buy from that are legit - few that are not. I've purchased gold from Ali and he delivered just fine. Nothing bad to say. Same goes for Hasan - he delivered. Can only speak from my own experience though.

If you want to be foolproof, go ahead and purchase from people that have 100% positive reputation. Their prices are higher but guess what - that's what you pay for being safe. They can ask more because they're 100% safe to deal with.

If that's not an option for you (too expensive) then you just have to buy from random one hit wonders and hope for the best or not buy at all.

Also to OP:"

That does suck though.

Neppg

Sorceror
Yes, but I already had two or three good transactions with him...

Didn't you post on a thread that was about him scamming?

"I'm pretty sure most sellers now and in the future will be legit people not interested in getting involved in anything ILLEGAL in the REAL WORLD. There are ton of people to buy from that are legit - few that are not. I've purchased gold from Ali and he delivered just fine. Nothing bad to say. Same goes for Hasan - he delivered. Can only speak from my own experience though.

If you want to be foolproof, go ahead and purchase from people that have 100% positive reputation. Their prices are higher but guess what - that's what you pay for being safe. They can ask more because they're 100% safe to deal with.

If that's not an option for you (too expensive) then you just have to buy from random one hit wonders and hope for the best or not buy at all.

Also to OP:"

That does suck though.

Neppg

Sorceror
around 30 bucks each.

Anyway, the reason I made this thread is to prove the last OP right. He is indeed a scammer and a thief in rl. Sorry if someone else fell for his tricks because I gave a good rep for him.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Yea most people aren't going to scam someone over $30. I am actually rather surprised he did it at $65 which is a low amount especially with gold buying being so popular right now. to be honest he's an idiot, if he would have just waited a few weeks he probably could have gotten someone for a few hundred dollars :/ If I was ever to buy gold pretty sure Pepsi is the only person I would buy from.

Last edited:

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Yea most people aren't going to scam someone over $30. I am actually rather surprised he did it at $65 which is a low amount especially with gold buying being so popular right now. If I was ever to buy gold pretty sure Pepsi is the only person I would buy from.
to be honest he's an idiot,
if he would have just waited a few weeks he probably could have gotten someone for a few hundred dollars :/

<3

TRADE MAN

Squire
Sorry to hear this Neppg. Your a good guy. It sucks that people steal people's irl money. People that steal, always lose in the end. I am Christian and believe that you cant get away with wrong doing. Cant fool the man upstairs. Even if your not religious, you can also say that...karma will deal with people like this. In the future you guys can contact me (Wedge), or Pepsi to be safe. skype-xxwedgexx84

Vizeroth

Sorceror
There is no karma and no man upstairs; one must be responsible for one's own protection and well-being. Beliefs of that sort, while perhaps comforting, lead to complacency and stunted morals. We shouldn't avoid scamming people out of some irrational fear of cosmic balance or divine punishment, but rather because we all know what it's like to be the victim of such acts and therefore would not wish to make another person go through such an experience.

Uomvp

Knight
How many times does this little white trash kid have to steal money before people stop doing business with him?
SELLING UO GOLD WAS THE WORST THING RYAN HAS EVERY DONE TO THE SHARD!

no one saw this coming?

TRADE MAN

Squire
There is no karma and no man upstairs; one must be responsible for one's own protection and well-being. Beliefs of that sort, while perhaps comforting, lead to complacency and stunted morals. We shouldn't avoid scamming people out of some irrational fear of cosmic balance or divine punishment, but rather because we all know what it's like to be the victim of such acts and therefore would not wish to make another person go through such an experience.
I will pray for you. Imagine a non-religious world. One could do as he pleases with no consequence. I think, deep down you know better. Read King James version of the Bible, then come back to me and tell me that there is no God. Im sure you will change your mind. Dont argue untill you've read it entirely, and compare to everything that has happened. Once you read it, comeback and argue your case.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Don't you find it a bit childish to believe that one shouldn't commit an immoral act purely out of fear of the potential consequences? If one person doesn't commit murder because he doesn't want to go to hell, and another doesn't commit murder because he realizes the suffering it would cause the person's family and community, and because he recognizes how unpleasant life would be if the threat of bodily harm were around every corner, who is the more moral person? Religion is not required to form an ethical foundation.

If you want to use the fact that I haven't read your holy book as a reason to dismiss my stance, go for it, but recognize that the same could be said about any number of religions that you have neither investigated nor believe in. I have not wasted too much time on your book, but I have spent a considerable amount of time thinking about the phenomenon of religion, and I doubt I'd be persuaded by anything it could offer. Don't you find it odd that beliefs seem to be tied to geography? Muslim nations create more Muslims, Christian nations create more Christians, Hindu nations create more Hindus, Republican and Democratic states create more of the same, and so on. Do you think that's a coincidence? Most people are just parroting the belief systems that they were brought up with, and they believe every bit as strongly as you do.

Go take a Western history class and you'll learn, apart from numerous other interesting facts, how religion truly propagates. Christianity received its main thrust when Emperor Constantine essentially converted Rome into a Christian empire. As well, the Russian prince Vladimir the Great formed an agreement with the Byzantine Empire to further his own personal goals, converting to Christianity and Christianizing the Kievan Rus. People of a nation mindlessly converted along with their leader as a matter of course. Your beliefs aren't a product of rational thought, but merely a result of conquest, indoctrination, and lack of education.

I think my favorite part was how France's cardinals felt disenfranchised by how Rome was electing popes, so they created their own pope in France, and each of these infallible popes denouncing the other as the antichrist. The schism this created led to a council that announced a third pope who was to end the papal conflict. However, neither pope wished to step down, so there were THREE infallible popes in operation. A second council formed and announced a FOURTH pope who finally resolved the mess. So, for about a week, four inerrant popes were exercising authority in Europe. Praise be to the Father, amirite?

I could go on and on about the topic; about the ridiculousness of a god creating a human version of itself to sacrifice itself to itself to nullify its own rules, how the concept of free will is absurd especially in light of an all-knowing god, how religious belief is inversely correlated with attained education level and IQ, etc, but somehow I doubt any of it would matter to you.

Last edited:

CSudlow

Sorceror
Gold selling made me some cash and I liked it!

Sorry you got scammed Nepp.

I agree 99.9% with Viz.

To create an argument for a deity and deity's son that saves mankind is borderline offensive to what we know today.

Deebo

Neppg

Sorceror
I really didn't make the post to be felt sorry for by anyone. Money is after all, only money. I just want everyone to know that if that piece of shit ever tries to sell anything for real money again, he's not trustworthy.

Don't you find it a bit childish to believe that one shouldn't commit an immoral act purely out of fear of the potential consequences? If one person doesn't commit murder because he doesn't want to go to hell, and another doesn't commit murder because he realizes the suffering it would cause the person's family and community, and because he recognizes how unpleasant life would be if the threat of bodily harm were around every corner, who is the more moral person? Religion is not required to form an ethical foundation.

If you want to use the fact that I haven't read your holy book as a reason to dismiss my stance, go for it, but recognize that the same could be said about any number of religions that you have neither investigated nor believe in. I have not wasted too much time on your book, but I have spent a considerable amount of time thinking about the phenomenon of religion, and I doubt I'd be persuaded by anything it could offer. Don't you find it odd that beliefs seem to be tied to geography? Muslim nations create more Muslims, Christian nations create more Christians, Hindu nations create more Hindus, Republican and Democratic states create more of the same, and so on. Do you think that's a coincidence? Most people are just parroting the belief systems that they were brought up with, and they believe every bit as strongly as you do.

Go take a Western history class and you'll learn, apart from numerous other interesting facts, how religion truly propagates. Christianity received its main thrust when Emperor Constantine essentially converted Rome into a Christian empire. As well, the Russian prince Vladimir the Great formed an agreement with the Byzantine Empire to further his own personal goals, converting to Christianity and Christianizing the Kievan Rus. People of a nation mindlessly converted along with their leader as a matter of course. Your beliefs aren't a product of rational thought, but merely a result of conquest, indoctrination, and lack of education.

I think my favorite part was how France's cardinals felt disenfranchised by how Rome was electing popes, so they created their own pope in France, and each of these infallible popes denouncing the other as the antichrist. The schism this created led to a council that announced a third pope who was to end the papal conflict. However, neither pope wished to step down, so there were THREE infallible popes in operation. A second council formed and announced a FOURTH pope who finally resolved the mess. So, for about a week, four inerrant popes were exercising authority in Europe. Praise be to the Father, amirite?

I could go on and on about the topic; about the ridiculousness of a god creating a human version of itself to sacrifice itself to itself to nullify its own rules, how the concept of free will is absurd especially in light of an all-knowing god, how religious belief is inversely correlated with attained education level and IQ, etc, but somehow I doubt any of it would matter to you.
Lol @ God bashers, they always go out of their way miles beyond what they should to try to bash something they know very little about. Why would anyone want to take that risk, sad.