UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update September 20, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
The following changes have been made during server wars:
  • Added enhanced bandages healing bonus. (Applies for both healing and veterinary.)
  • House add-on deeds can now be pigmented if crafted with a non-standard material. The placed add-on will retain the color of the deed.
  • Puzzle chests and paragon chests have been given a loot bump intensity-wise, but will no longer spawn 6 mod items.
  • The durability bonus from crafting something exceptionally will no longer show in the properties.
  • The durability property is now formatted as "Durability: +amount%" to signify it's an added bonus.
  • Runic system overhaul:
    • Removed lower requirements and durability bonus from possible weapon and armor mods (not shields).
    • When a weapon receives a slayer, there is a chance for increased durability (which will not show or count as another mod).
    • Hit dispel can no longer appear along with hit magic arrow, harm, fireball or lightning.
    • Use best weapon skill can now appear along with mage weapon. (Except on bows, which don't have UBWS.)
    • Rolling damage increase equal to or lower than the exceptional bonus will no longer consume a mod.
    • Elemental damage conversion will no longer consume a mod.
  • The exceptional damage increase bonus is now added to the natural damage increase of the weapon, instead of replacing it. For example, the Orcish Machete comes naturally with 10% DI and can be runic crafted to have 65% DI (10% + 50% runic + 5% arms lore).
  • Pet happiness now decreases much slower when the pet can see its owner.
  • Animal lore will no longer report pets to be wild when they're still controlled.
  • Players logging out in champion spawn regions will now be moved to a shrine when timed out for 10 minutes. After a server restart, there is a 10 minute grace period to log in without penalty.

Diz

Wanderer

It's... it's beautiful...

Last edited:

Indika

Sorceror
thank goodness I saved all my gold+ runics... almost got my bag of 125 hammers finished. thank u staff for probably the biggest bump in blacksmith I've ever seen. maybe now I will burn all my high end hammers instead of just looking at them!

april0395

Sorceror
  • Runic system overhaul:
    • Removed lower requirements and durability bonus from possible weapon and armor mods (not shields).
    • When a weapon receives a slayer, there is a chance for increased durability (which will not show or count as another mod).
    • Hit dispel can no longer appear along with hit magic arrow, harm, fireball or lightning.
    • Use best weapon skill can now appear along with mage weapon. (Except on bows, which don't have UBWS.)
    • Rolling damage increase equal to or lower than the exceptional bonus will no longer consume a mod.

Whatever98

Squire
can tell it's working, this is like the first hml, hld, hit lightning 3 mod i've made, and it's from 8th copper hammer

eighth.jpg

wish i still had my valorite and verite hammers >.<

but that's a good charge ratio to hit this, obviously it's nerfed by the low mana leech, and there's no 4th mod, but it is a copper hammer innit, so it's right. nice :D

lookin forward to farming up some more higher level hammers

Bama

Bug Huntress
  • Added enhanced bandages healing bonus. (Applies for both healing and veterinary.)
  • House add-on deeds can now be pigmented if crafted with a non-standard material. The placed add-on will retain the color of the deed.
  • Puzzle chests and paragon chests have been given a loot bump intensity-wise, but will no longer spawn 6 mod items.
Nice

• The durability bonus from crafting something exceptionally will no longer show in the properties.
  • The durability property is now formatted as "Durability: +amount%" to signify it's an added bonus.
Nice

• Runic system overhaul:
  • The exceptional damage increase bonus is now added to the natural damage increase of the weapon, instead of replacing it. For example, the Orcish Machete comes naturally with 10% DI and can be runic crafted to have 65% DI (10% + 50% runic + 5% arms lore).
FREAKING AWESOME

• Pet happiness now decreases much slower when the pet can see its owner.
  • Animal lore will no longer report pets to be wild when they're still controlled.
Nice

• Players logging out in champion spawn regions will now be moved to a shrine when timed out for 10 minutes. After a server restart, there is a 10 minute grace period to log in without penalty.
Nice

What are the chances lower requirement mod being removed from looted items (except shields) as well as per OSI?

The people logging out of the champ areas and being teleported to a shrine. Will they have all cursed items they are carrying drop to the ground after the 10 minute grace period as per OSI?

Will the way you coded the durability mod change the way powder of fortification (POF on Demise is no where close to how it works on OSI) works?
As always Thank-You for the updates

Last edited:

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
This for just puzzle chest and the chest looted form paragons or also tmaps and sos chest?
Treasure map and SOS chests already received this loot bump late 2010. :)

What are the chances lower requirement mod being removed from looted items (except shields) as well as per OSI?
Since loot generation uses the runic system internally, loot is affected by this change in the same way.

The people logging out of the champ areas and being teleported to a shrine. Will they have all cursed items they are carrying drop to the ground after the 10 minute grace period as per OSI?
Not currently, the specifics of that haven't been tested yet.

Will the way you coded the durability mod change the way powder of fortification (POF on Demise is no where close to how it works on OSI) works?
Currently the durability increase from powder of fortification is still scaled by durability bonuses (resulting in more durability gain per charge), this is something that will be fixed in the future. Enjoy it for now! :D

Thanks for nothing, it didnt fix anything!!!

Indika

Sorceror

• Runic system overhaul:

Quick question Eos... Does Mage Armor still roll as a mod on Samurai Armor even though it is supposed to come stock with Mage Armor? This is very relevant to me as I am looking to burn my valorite hammer on armor soon

Status
Not open for further replies.