UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Run UO

missy22184

Sorceror
Anyone noticed the new message on the Run UO website? Can someone tell me what this means for Demise and its players(if anything)?

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Shocking!

Glad to hear the servers will remain online. Hopefully for as long as the players will keep making it alive!

Thynro

Wanderer
What exactly happened? I was hoping to access the forums to check my messages on a script I was making with a few people from the community. Is it going be abandoned? or is it just an issue with the site?

MadeInQuebec

What exactly happened? I was hoping to access the forums to check my messages on a script I was making with a few people from the community. Is it going be abandoned? or is it just an issue with the site?

Well you can read Ryan's message by clicking on the little + at the bottom the page.

It does seem like it's over for RunUO development, but not over for the official shards of RunUO.

Can't really blame him tho, I mean it's a nice enough detail and he probably dedicated roughly half of his life on it. It just seems like it has reached the point where he decided that times would be better spent working on different projects.

Regardless where it's going from now on, I can't do anything other that lift my hat to such a successful and amazing project that was.

missy22184

Sorceror
Thanks prohunter. That's what I was wondering, mainly. Weird, I was just thinking about how long they could keep things going....

Darxide

Wanderer
I found the RunUO website yesterday - YESTERDAY - and was definitely wanting to check things out. I haven't played UO in several years. I come back today and it's gone. Figures :/

MadeInQuebec

Will the forums open back up for people who want to communicate within the RunUO community?

According to what Ryan said, there will be an archive of the forums for consultation, but I can't say if there will be a way to actively post anymore.

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
Wow, Kapero... holy shit. lol. Talk about mood swings.

"We'll have so much more room for activities!"

*five minutes later*

"I FUCKING HATE ACTIVITIES, I'M DONE!"