UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Red] vs [BLCK] The Battle for Destard 10/30 3PM EDT

Frasier

Sorceror
[Red] vs [BLCK] The Battle for Destard 10/30 3PM EDT (-4 GMT)

Crusaders set an army to sail from Moonglow, via Jhelom to shore of Dragonhame Mountains.
There is a rumor that Orcs are trying to tame dragons and Crusaders need to slay down these dragon lords
before they will succeed and march to Trinsic.

Sunday at 3:00 PM EDT (Begin gathering at 2:30)
Destard.jpg

Current rules of Battle:
No looting, Mounts, Artifacts, Jewelry, Runics(*), Monster Loot(*)
No modded spellbooks equipped or aggressive mage summons
Only store-bought potions and lesser poison on weapons

Deathrobes:
- Wearing the deathrobe will prevent you from being attacked. It also prevents you from attacking, as well as doing beneficial acts towards friendlies. Anything but going to get your corpse makes you fair game.

- On picking up your corpse the deathrobe will vanish, stay standing on top of your corpse (bones), you will be safe until your bones disappear. Step off or attack and you are again fair game.

Disallowed Skills
Animal Taming, Animal Lore, Veterinary, Ninjitsu, Bushido, Necromancy, Chivalry, Stealth, Spellweaving

Joining [Red]v[BLCK]:
If you would like to join Red Crusaders PM Frasier, for Black Orcs PM Two Wolves or find any [Red], [BLCK] members or appear property dressed before the start time of a battle event.

(*) All armor and weapons must be non-runic & non-loot, except for shields and weapons for mages, which are allowed Spell Channeling up to -0 and Damage Increase up to 40%. The following do not count as mods on mage weapons or shields with Spell Channeling: Night Sight, Luck, Slayer, Lower Requirements, Damage Type, Hit Dispel, or Self Repair.

lukin69

Knight
Gird yer loins oomie, Destard beeth not for the weak of heart! Dragons and drakes and worse creatures than that infest the deep, dark places of Sosaria.

Barnicoat

Knight
That's right Avenger. Can use horned/barbed leather though if you like. You can get some OK resists still, but won't be able to use armour with any other mods.

Frasier

Sorceror
Well imo to get all resists up to 70 takes some time when using non runic sewing kits.
At least for me it is real pain :)

The Monarch

Knight
bro a spined suit would never get you 70 in all resists. its for physical only, plus with 120 magic resist your resists will be 70 44 44 44 44

lukin69

Knight
They give elemental resist bonus depending on the color used, thus dissallowed.

I was able to get 60+ on all resists just using barbed leather and a shield.

EvilChild

Knight
The overall resists that dragon armor gives is much lower than what another piece of armor would give.

base properties = 15
Barbed leather = +12
total = 27

base properties = 15
Any dragon scale = +7
total = 22

So apparently, nerfing your resists by 5 in order to look cooler is completely out of the question and horribly broken for no reason.

MB

Knight
The rule against dragon scale was decided on to prevent suits with certain resists maxed out. You may want to argue semantics, but let's just keep it simple. Easier to say not to have it then to explain to every newcomer a contrived argument that its ok for the other guy to have 70 physical, 70 fire cause his energy is slightly lower.

This is runic, but there were other reports of people getting 25 and 27 resists when trying it. This is put on once a week for us to have fun, and it was decided no dragon scale armor at one point. Accurate information or not, thats the rule currently. Doesn't matter arguing since you have nothing to do with RvB and just seem to be trying to usurp NtK lately.

EvilChild

Knight
Nice runic black dragon helm. I wonder where that extra mod landed seeing as the lowest number of mods you can have is 2... and I see 1 obvious one........

When people can already make suits of 60+ in all resists, I hardly think it makes a difference to get a 70 in a resist or 2, and be dropped down to 50s or less in the rest.

But, hey... exceptional non runic armor is apparently too much to explain. So, I guess I'm just wasting my breath.