UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Taking over the bridge in Serpent’s Hold 5/28 3:00 PM EST

Frasier

Sorceror
[Red] vs [BLCK] Taking over the bridge in Serpent’s Hold 5/28 3:00 PM EDT

The vile Orcs have landed on the east shore of Serpent’s hold and robbed the bank. Red Crusaders need to protect the citizens and return the stolen gold. There will be left no survivors on the Orcs side.
Serpent\'s Hold - done.JPG

Rules of Battle:
No looting
Only store-bought potions will be allowed (Dexxers can't have greater than lesser poison on weapon)
No Mounts
No Monster Loot
Only allowed armor or items are that which can be bought from NPCs or crafted by non-runic tools.
No modded spellbooks equipped.
No aggressive mage summons

- Wearing the deathrobe will prevent you from being attacked and attacking, as well as doing beneficial acts towards friendlys
- Once picking up your corpse the robe will vanish, so to prevent an instant gankfest/res kill in that situation, if the player wishes to regain his balance (heal themselves) free from all attacks as if he were wearing a death robe, he must be standing on top of his corpse (bones) for the time being, he is safe until his bones disappear or he stumbles off his corpse
- Now, to combat accidentally stepping off of that tile, it's your fault if someone notices it, be careful
- Granted enemies could be huddling over someones corpse waiting for them to jump off to attack, but this being so, not everyone could be at every corpse at the same time, which could lead into coordinated guild comebacks through Guild/Party Chat

Disallowed Skills
Animal Taming
Animal Lore
Veterinary
Ninjitsu
Bushido
Necromancy
Chivalry
Stealth
Spellweaving

The RED vs BLCK events involve Guild Wars that revolve around regular non-gear based PVP events in various Trammel locations.

If you would like to join Red Crusaders, PM me (Frasier).
If you would like to join the Black Orcs, PM Two Wolves .
Or post in this thread.

Frasier

Sorceror
Hmmmm...there still seems to be something wrong with adding pictures (can't be my mistake
)

MB

Knight
Sorry, can't make this one, I'll be at a banjo-b-que festival. To post images, upload elsewhere and put it in [img ] [/img ] tags.

Shadie

Wanderer
ummm kinda a silly question, its 3pm EST, where?ill assume its USA, but like L.A and Chicago are 2 hours apart? and i refuse to get up earlier than my children.....unless scooby doo or the snorks are on :D

Shadie

Wanderer
im GMT +12, but if i posted at 4:45pm, then the event will be 7am 29/5 my time... i think, damn these time zones.

Two Wolves

Knight
Two things:
EST eastern standard time is eastern standard time all over the world, just like when you convert it to GMT, it is -5 GMT

The event is going to be 3pm EDT, eastern daylightsavings time, as daylightsavings is currently in effect in the US, EDT is -4 GMT or 7pm or 1900 GMT

More things:
Chicago is in central time-zone, making the event start 2pm here.

L.A. is under PDT with -7 GMT offset making it Noon your time.

Start gathering troops about 30 minutes before the event start time.

Frasier

Sorceror
Timing is always a little problem as players are around the world. At some point we can try to make events in different time but to do that we'll need still more members into both guilds. But we are having some progress here, Red's have two new members coming up and there is plenty of room for more ;)

Brothers and Sisters, the battle is near. It is time to sharpen your blades, get the reagents and stretch your bows.
Tomorrow we will win!

Frasier

Sorceror
ARrrrr!!! We had justice and vile Orcs were beaten down and the gold returned to citizens!
Life in Serpent's Hold is secured :)

Bama

Bug Huntress
This was a 3 vs 3 and it looked to be a lot of fun
This time of year is difficult to get people together but I must say the 6 that did come out looked to have A LOT of fun
Well done you 6
Sunny_5-28_13.58.jpgSunny_5-28_13.58-1.jpgSunny_5-28_13.58-2.jpgSunny_5-28_13.59.jpgSunny_5-28_13.59-1.jpgSunny_5-28_13.59-2.jpgSunny_5-28_14.00.jpgSunny_5-28_14.00-1.jpgSunny_5-28_14.02.jpgSunny_5-28_14.02-1.jpg