UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zulu oh Zulu, where art thou Zulu?

zulu2401

Squire
Hi, my name is Zulu. I like long walks on the beach, furry critters, (not for petting) i need something to kick when i lose,(prefer hamsters or gerbils),severed heads with Hz and Loop guild tags, looking at starry night and full moons, driving my car really fast and punching small children, pictures of baby Jesus and funny videos of animals. Most of all I spend my spare time killing and plundering small villages of Hz and loop sympathizers. Food for thought, vote Zulu for president and I promise I will lower perma vendor gate taxes!

Last edited by a moderator:

zulu2401

Squire
Let's face it. Everyday I see the two largest guilds, Hz and Loop working together fighting us. It's quite hilarious since MB always claimed he would never ally.

kobra89pl

Sorceror

find for me large version of this gif and then i will vote for you

zulu2401

Squire
Loler only comments when he believes he has some clever shit to say and usually doesn't make any sense when he does. Kapero just types babble bullshit that no one ever believes and he posts screen shots like it really matters to anyone but him lol.

zulu2401

Squire
Network is the biggest Noob Archer I ever fight lol. Just like every Archer, offscreen run away bandage come back repeat