UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ZOMBIES ARE COOL

Vertiglug

Knight
ZOMBIES ARE COOL

Me as a zombie- Discuss

Vertiglug

Knight
Re: ZOMBIES ARE COOL

Thanks Wade, I love the costume and I think I was the Shi.. the party. I won the costume contest. Kinda cool, just thought thou it is kinda lame, that I post this on the forums for a damn video game in which zombies kinda suck. THou I love Uo and I have been killed by one on an occasion. Enough Said, since nothing was said. K, well thanks for the support, Glad someone liked it.

hivajisa

Wanderer

Vertiglug said:
Thanks Wade, I love the costume and I think I was the Shi.. the party. I won the costume contest. Kinda cool, just thought thou it is kinda lame, that I post this on the forums for a damn video game in which zombies kinda suck. THou I love Uo and I have been killed by one on an occasion. Enough Said, since nothing was said. K, well thanks for the support, Glad someone liked it.
oh i see just thank wade even though hivajisa said something positive to

Lynyrd

Knight

You can't really make a thread like this on these forums and expect people to drown you in complements.