UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zombie Apocalypse Survival College Class

Anenigma

Sorceror
...this is just a twist on a basic survival class...What if a global catastrophe occurred? What would you do? Where would you go? How would you survive? What challenges would you face? Aside from navigating the "infected" and they really could be infected with any kind contagious pathogen...how would you find food, shelter, transportation? How would u deal with the lack of clean water, communication, government?...think about it...no google...does everyone even know where the books are kept? LOL...Will survival be easier in rural areas or urban? Everyone assume rural...so the mass exodus from cities will put a strain on the minimal resources in rural areas...and you have a recipe for epidemics that will wipe out massive numbers of the remaining populations that weren't killed in the initial pandemic....and on and on. Hospitals will be abandoned by staff who will go home to see to their own families....ppl who need medications (diabetics, those with heart disease ect ect), will die very quickly. Suicides will soar...so u have no government, food, clean water, medicine, transportation, or communication...what would you do? Turn on your neighbour or join with him?

People should be asking this....because it really is only a matter of time before the bottom drops out. We are building our own human disaster.

Zombies...would be too easy

Oh yea...and leave it to Jynx to take a funny post and make it all doomy and gloomy.....

You have been thoroughly TROLLED LOL

Fides

Sorceror
...this is just a twist on a basic survival class...What if a global catastrophe occurred? What would you do? Where would you go? How would you survive? What challenges would you face? Aside from navigating the "infected" and they really could be infected with any kind contagious pathogen...how would you find food, shelter, transportation? How would u deal with the lack of clean water, communication, government?...think about it...no google...does everyone even know where the books are kept? LOL...Will survival be easier in rural areas or urban? Everyone assume rural...so the mass exodus from cities will put a strain on the minimal resources in rural areas...and you have a recipe for epidemics that will wipe out massive numbers of the remaining populations that weren't killed in the initial pandemic....and on and on. Hospitals will be abandoned by staff who will go home to see to their own families....ppl who need medications (diabetics, those with heart disease ect ect), will die very quickly. Suicides will soar...so u have no government, food, clean water, medicine, transportation, or communication...what would you do? Turn on your neighbour or join with him?

People should be asking this....because it really is only a matter of time before the bottom drops out. We are building our own human disaster.

Zombies...would be too easy

Oh yea...and leave it to Jynx to take a funny post and make it all doomy and gloomy.....

You have been thoroughly TROLLED LOL

not rly bc i still think the class is epic :D

ur trollism fizzled :(

Stoltz

Sorceror
What if a global catastrophe occurred? What would you do?
I would eat someone.

Where would you go?
I would go where the food is hiding.

How would you survive?
I would eat people.

What challenges would you face?
I'd probably have an upset stomach.

how would you find food, shelter, transportation?
I would hunt people, I'd make a tent out of skin and I have legs to walk with.

How would u deal with the lack of clean water, communication, government?
Water is for pussies, I'll drink beer.
I can draw a face on a melon and talk to it.
Why would I need a goverment? Come on.

no google...
No need.

does everyone even know where the books are kept?
You're right about this one... But I guess other wood-based products will burn aswell.

Will survival be easier in rural areas or urban?
Urban, people are too dumb to hide out in the wilds. I would probably be able to lure people to me.

Everyone assume rural...so the mass exodus from cities will put a strain on the minimal resources in rural areas...and you have a recipe for epidemics that will wipe out massive numbers of the remaining populations that weren't killed in the initial pandemic....and on and on. Hospitals will be abandoned by staff who will go home to see to their own families....ppl who need medications (diabetics, those with heart disease ect ect), will die very quickly. Suicides will soar...so u have no government, food, clean water, medicine, transportation, or communication...what would you do? Turn on your neighbour or join with him?

I'd eat him.