UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zippo Lighters

Which one?

• Silver

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Gold

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

uonoobs

Knight
Re: Zippo Lighters

well thats not THE gold i was talking about, there are plenty of shades of gold, and the white backround might uglify it a bit

fonis

Knight

I got one recently:

Get the brushed metal ones, imo. Amazon has decent ones, just remember what they said: you get what you pay for.

Amazon.com: Brass Sunrise: Home & Garden

wkstrm

Lord

uonoobs.. the zippos you displayed is for poor people.

this one got class, style and shows that you're a real gentleman.

btw.. it's St. Dupont.

r33n

Knight

I like the silver.

My grandpa used his same one for basically his whole life. They are badass for sure.

i had one for about 2 years and never had a problem with it

it was kick ass it was black metallic it looked black purple blue and green it all was based on the angel u looked at it

kinda like a really nice paint job on a car as it drives by u see multi colors

hugh jass

Wanderer

silver. definitly silver. btw when i smoked i always enjoyed the extra "flavor" Zippos gave a smoke on that first drag, AHHHH........ i really miss smoking sometimes.....

hugh jass;1510130 said:
silver. definitly silver. btw when i smoked i always enjoyed the extra "flavor" Zippos gave a smoke on that first drag, AHHHH........ i really miss smoking sometimes.....

qft

i havent smoked in 5-6 years and i still to this day sometimes i wanna smoke one

but i dont cause its bad for u and they cost like 5$ a pack

gaznox

Wanderer

Xx-GoD-xX;1509334 said:
don't use zippo's to light firecrackers.

Hahaha... yea. I used to use zippos for firecrackers, but the problem is when its windy you cant see the flame. Lets just say the firecrackers light and go off a lot earlier than expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.