UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"Zerg" is not an understatment

Steve Zissou

Sorceror
Re: "Zerg" is not an understatment

blah wasnt too worried about SS's when they are 12 deep...lol i just focus on getting teh fuck outta there, one of ur members had the nerve to say ur gay for ganking when we got him alone lol

12 deep zomg thats like taking on brit bank with all the bank sitters having gm magery and eval (u know who u r)

lol lets not give them towns if anything theyll do what vintage did with all the traps (due to the fact that they are the old members)

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

A Tribal Jester-hybrid said:
lol lets not give them towns if anything theyll do what vintage did with all the traps (due to the fact that they are the old members)

i died to traps alrdy by them....woooot the minax in town are killing me aussi GG

r33n

Knight

hahaha no joke. I just saw like 10+ of them, and tried to alchy dump one. I am basically to UO what a Japanese kamikaze pilot was to WWII.

godofsoap

Wanderer

at least they realize the only way they can kill people is with 16 people. well that and ezkiel cheating and making them faction traps.

Lafable said:
at least they realize the only way they can kill people is with 16 people. well that and ezkiel cheating and making them faction traps.

Tbh I dont see any traps, and we never claimed to be good.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

unrequited love said:
Tbh I dont see any traps, and we never claimed to be good.
one of ur guys talked shit as we kill him 3v1..."gay gankers" lol then the other 15 recall in

godofsoap

Wanderer

ezkiel you know what you did, so does the rest of the shard, sorry if that insult was over your head.