UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zealots of Tirus

John McGail

Sorceror
Zealots of Tirus

Attention all non believers! The Zealots of Tirus have arrived to save your souls from eternal damnation!

We are a fanaticaly religious group, devote followers to Tirus, our God. We obey His word and work hard to convert non believers to His cause.

Our website is almost finished and can be found here:
Zealots of Tirus : Home : Ultima Online (UO) Guild Site at GuildPortal
Finishing touches should be made tomorrow!

Our official launch will be February 13th, so for those who would like to be put on the stone, you may have to wait until then. (I'm going to Jamaica for a week, yay!)

Any questions feel free to ask!

John McGail

Sorceror
Re: Zealots of Tirus

Unfortunately I have to postpone our launch scheduled for today. My son is having a medical procedure done this evening and I don't know if i'll be around or not. Tomorrow being valentines day and all, I can't promise I'll be on tomorrow night either. Therefore, I am postponing the launch until Monday, Feb 15th.

Feel free to AIM me if you see me on, message me and if I'm on I'll add you to the stone if interested. I'll be doing some minor updates to the page on and off today.

Thanks and hope to get this guild going!