UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

YYEESS!! Who will win this sh-t?

Who will be the next American Idol?

• Blake <---yes!

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Jordan [ew]

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • wut?

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters

Clover

Sorceror
YYEESS!! Who will win this sh-t?

This was the first season I watched :X

Some true talent this year... Blake by far is the most talented.

Fedorov

Knight
Re: YYEESS!! Who will win this sh-t?

╔════════╗
║╔╗╔╗╔╗╠╗║
║║║╚╝╚╝╚╝║
╚════════╝

╔════════╗
║╔╗╔╗╔╗╠╗║
║║║╚╝╚╝╚╝║
╚════════╝

Clover

Sorceror

I WANT

r33n

Knight

I've watched like two of them and Jordan is much better than Blake.

He should have been gone a long time ago.

Gaiden

Wanderer

Blake is more original, the guy is a far better entertainer. Jordan is awesome and will go far but Blake brings a new style that sets him apart from Jordan. Either way they will all three wind up with recording contracts.

Not Found
The requested URL / was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.lordsofdeath.com Port 80

Gaiden

Wanderer

Punkers Slave;1427153 said:
Not Found
The requested URL / was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.lordsofdeath.com Port 80

Yea our guild site is down until monday. Try back around Monday afternoon.

r33n

Knight

Gaiden;1427150 said:
Blake is more original, the guy is a far better entertainer. Jordan is awesome and will go far but Blake brings a new style that sets him apart from Jordan. Either way they will all three wind up with recording contracts.

I always hear about how many different skills he has. HE CAN BEAT BOX!! Maybe I've just had bad luck, but every time I've seen him he just tried to sing and has not done too well.

I don't know if originality is what they go for here. If it was, they wouldn't only sing remakes of songs that already exist.

cloroxman

Wanderer

I give a big 'meh' to Blake. :/ And his ugly sweaters. hehe I like him but...meh quality at most. My lady thinks he should win though.

Gaiden

Wanderer

r33n;1427197 said:
I always hear about how many different skills he has. HE CAN BEAT BOX!! Maybe I've just had bad luck, but every time I've seen him he just tried to sing and has not done too well.

I don't know if originality is what they go for here. If it was, they wouldn't only sing remakes of songs that already exist.
Then you have just missed his better performances seriously, if you watched tonight’s show Simon made the comment about how Blake always took chances (talking about his originality). Then again he didn't make it to the final two for no reason. I was shocked to see Melinda go home. I'm a musician / singer I've been performing since I was a young boy, my daughter now performs she's opened for Tim McGraw, George Strait, Neal McCoy she was also 3rd. on Star Search when she was 7, the one thing as an entertainer you have to always remember (something I stress to my daughter) is you can be an average singer/ awesome entertainer and win over a crowd, people want to be entertained. You also have to be marketable, meaning looks, entertaining ability, vocal (need be able to sing), I hate to say it but weight plays a factor with recording labels who may sign you to a record deal they need to be able to market your looks it's all about making money.

Then again these people have over 60 million people voting on who they like.

Clover

Sorceror

Blake brings the most original style to the table. He takes songs and makes them his own, that is something that a lot of people can't do, is make their own style. I hate the others because they sound exactly like the original song. Sure, Jordan can sing well, but she doesn't have the performance abilities and entertainment quality that Blake has. Same with Melinda, which is why she got voted off.

Being a successful singer is more than just having a good voice. You don't even need a good voice to be successful. Just an original style.

This is said to be one of Blake's best weeks: YouTube - Blake - American Idol "You Give Love..."

Edit: Another reason I think Melinda should have won over Jordan is Melinda could sing any genre, but Jordan really blew some genres, like rock... she sounded terrible singing the Bon Jovi song :<

Gaiden

Wanderer

Clover;1427230 said:
Blake brings the most original style to the table. He takes songs and makes them his own, that is something that a lot of people can't do, is make their own style. I hate the others because they sound exactly like the original song. Sure, Jordan can sing well, but she doesn't have the performance abilities and entertainment quality that Blake has. Same with Melinda, which is why she got voted off.

Being a successful singer is more than just having a good voice. You don't even need a good voice to be successful. Just an original style.

This is said to be one of Blake's best weeks: YouTube - Blake - American Idol "You Give Love..."

Edit: Another reason I think Melinda should have won over Jordan is Melinda could sing any genre, but Jordan really blew some genres, like rock... she sounded terrible singing the Bon Jovi song :<
You are exactly right, I agree 100%

r33n

Knight

Sorry to piss you guys off.. Didn't know it strike such a nerve :)

I like Blake better than Jordan. Blake lives in the same town I do right now actually (Bothell, Washington) I just think Jordan is the better singer.

Gaiden

Wanderer

r33n;1427236 said:

I like Blake better than Jordan. Blake lives in the same town I do right now actually (Bothell, Washington) I just think Jordan is the better singer.
Na man you didn't piss me off :) I was just saying what imop makes a good singer/entertainer and why I think Blake will win is all, everyone has an opinion.

Clover

Sorceror

r33n;1427236 said:

Yeah, but being successful takes more than just a voice. She's not very cute either :<

Blake has talent, looks, and a decent voice, plus good entertainment skills. Even if he doesn't win, I think that he will be the most successful idol out of this season.