UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yusss, GM Taming, yusss.

-Atom-

Wanderer
Re: Yusss, GM Taming, yusss.

Yeah, I GMed Animal Taming yesterday, was pretty cool.. now im just ten points away from being 7x (Magery, Med, Taming, Lore, Vet, Music and Peace)

Should be good times for sure

Rod Flanders

Wanderer

-Atom- said:
Yeah, I GMed Animal Taming yesterday, was pretty cool.. now im just ten points away from being 7x (Magery, Med, Taming, Lore, Vet, Music and Peace)

I think I'll get Magery, Taming, Lore, Vet, Music, Peace, and Hiding.

X-Halio-X

Wanderer

-Atom- said:

i have same skills, 6x gm, and 95.1 or 95.2 base animal taming... i havent trained it on a long time..

-Atom-

Wanderer

WTFDood said:
May I ask how long it took you guys?

Took me two days from 50 to GM taming (in between that I GMed Magery and Mediation and Musicainship.

Its not that hard at all.

Zelse

Wanderer

Heh. I remember when it only took about half a day to 7x a character. That's why I have 2 tamers.

wow i love these threads all peoplpe do is say how they do it faster than the other

i personly congrat u on gming taming

i have never made a tamer and have tried and is not devoted enough to make one

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

Yeah, I haven't made a character in upwards of 2 years -- the most i've done has been to re-work a single skilll. I remember taming took the longest to gm of any of my skills, probably took about 8 hours to make my 7x tamer.

Clover

Sorceror

Rod Flanders said:
I think I'll get Magery, Taming, Lore, Vet, Music, Peace, and Hiding.
Hrm mine has mage, med, taming, lore, vet, eval, wrest. :\

It only took me less than a day to gm taming too.

It's not so hard on here, luckily. It took me a year to gm it on OSI :(