UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

yUO guys r fun as hell!

Dread Sun

Wanderer
yUO guys r fun as hell!

This might be my 5th week back in UO since leaving baja 5 or 6 years ago. I have about a dozen games on my computer with GW being my latest online game. Been doing that for about two years. Before that was SB, AO, DAOC, CS, hmmm .... what else?

You can't beat old style UO fights for adrenaline! I went red last night after a couple weeks of fighting reds to get some skill back. I met a lot of decent reds and blues who are generally good players and good sports.

And a few guys out there have killed me multiple times. I'd guess I've lost about a dozen sets of leather and 1 keg of the yel, org & red :) And I got a thief in the guild!

Been ganked by orcs and reds and blues! And I've had some 5 or 10 minute back and forth battles where you run out of energy and hide in the dungeons.

I love it all!

Thank you and keep it coming!

A Walrus

Wanderer
Re: yUO guys r fun as hell!

+ rep for being out of the ordinary new player here... thank god for not needing tissues

Siccx

Wanderer

A Walrus;1291990 said:
+ rep for being out of the ordinary new player here... thank god for not needing tissues

:tup:

Poogoblin

Wanderer

I totally agree, after my long absence and addiction/falling out of love with WoW I went to SP hoping to re-capture some magic...

Didn't so much happen there, but here is another story, been here 2weeks and I'm having a blast.

Good to hear there's another older UO vet/Newbie Hybrider out there that feels the same way I do.

wkstrm

Lord

in case of you'll need them in the future though... :tissue:

but yes, this was a good post :D