UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

YOUR TOP 5 PVP GUILDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned
Re: YOUR TOP 5 PVP GUILDS

10k says this thread is headed for trammel some time this evening

i will not take that bet sir........cause all people can do is talk shit, no one can be civil....and talk like human beings....forums are for discussion, not idiocy....

r33n

Knight

Lynyrd said:
I like this guild.

hahaha i am one of the members in that guild. I can show you the stone if you want to pay hommage.

I would say that the best five active guilds in the last couple months would go like this:

1. Rage
2. N*SYNC
3. Sin
4. DOOM
5. E.

sin are dqed from entry for their awesome cheats

EDIT: he's the man. the man with the golden peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.

and his name is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.

*to the music from goldfinger*

Woody III

Wanderer

fuck their cheats, their dq'd for offscreening every fuckin dump with us outnumbered severly...

anteupjcook said:
i will not take that bet sir........cause all people can do is talk shit, no one can be civil....and talk like human beings....forums are for discussion, not idiocy....

hypocrit much ?

I'm quite civil on these forums, but I do get a kick out of bugging people who react similar to yourself.

I won't try to stop you from making an ass of yourself. :/

ShneakySquirrel said:
I sense a little... FRICTION!!!!

There is friction, I won't lie. I've always resented those queers. Their pompous asshole attitudes have always pissed me off.

Okay, well, it's bad to have e-hate... considering it's really stupid.

And I've heard from some people that GAY is awesome, and heard from others (My old guild) that is sucks. So, I guess it matters on what happened in the past XD.

lol internet grudges

*continues to bask in his greatness*

We're at the stage of hissie fits: let's tram this thread :/

Status
Not open for further replies.