UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your Razor Hotkeys

Poker Face

Wanderer
Your Razor Hotkeys

HI :) I am coming back from a 2 year break from uog and I was wondering if anyone has some good suggestions on hotkey setups? I know everyone has their own style and where they like their hotkeys/macros to be but I was just curious if anyone believes they have a good setup on their keyboard they would like to share, especially for pvp. Thank you :)

Stides40oz

Knight
Re: Your Razor Hotkeys

I subscribe to the philosphy that you shoul never have to move your hand much around the keyboard. I have all my PvP keys on the left side of the keyboard that are easily accessed by my left hand. You can use the right side of the keyboard for less important macros like "i wish to release..." "i wish to place a trash barrel" etc.

Moral of the story is you don't want to have to move your hand all over the keyboard when youre pvping. It leads to longer times and more mistakes.

Aitne

Page
Re: Your Razor Hotkeys

go with what you're comfortable with but something that wont delay you, using like alt + ctrl on crucial spells like mini heal and cure... its just giving you one more thing to hit in that moment of need, a 10th of a second matters in this game, a lot