UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

your opinions on bolas

Xath1

Wanderer
your opinions on bolas

what is your opinion on bolas?

I hate them, The only time they have been used on me is to demount me while being ganked, or to demount me to have a mare/dragon put on me ( which could be viewed as a gank too). I've never had a bola used on me by anyone that wasn't ganking me with 3+.

to summarize, they encourage ganking, before bolas if you were outnumbered you still had a chance to run, but now if you are solo and run into a group you are going to die once they get the bola targeted

Addicted

Disciple
Re: your opinions on bolas

Bola + trained beetle = bola all kill and me laughing hard as people die to a beetle.

Durrrrrrrr

Sorceror

Got bolaed on my disarm thief by factioners and they didnt end up looting me in the end!

vuixto

Wanderer

Bola's were put in the game so noob tamers could sick there shittys on decent pvpers.

GG

Addicted

Disciple

vuixto;1581429 said:
Bola's were put in the game so noob tamers could sick there shittys on decent pvpers.

GG

And win!

If said pvpers were so decent they wouldn't have a problem.

Durrrrrrrr

Sorceror

yea, funny, about that statement, was at brit bank where money maker wanted to pvp for a cbd with his MARE and bola's.....my respnse as well as anyone else's was gtfo or peace and invis mare then gg to you wheres my cbd?......

drealm

Wanderer

Too expensive to be fun to use.

But then again I mostly play dexers with dirt cheap, second hand, almost broken, discarded equipment found around the bank.

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

While I on the other hand keep my dexxers outfitted with either faction weapons or power/vanqs at all times. Also keep a bonded 4x beetle for when i bola and sick it on you. Not to mention I throw explo pots.

MarcusO

Sorceror

Addicted;1581430 said:
And win!

If said pvpers were so decent they wouldn't have a problem.

QFT!

Funny thing is bolas are only effective when used by "skilled" players. Last night a guildmate was bola'd by an orc. He ran and the orcs (5 of them!) chased. He lived, we regrouped and three of us crushed them. What I really want to know is why some orcs carry 200 or each reg! WOOT!

beelzebub

Knight

drealm;1581471 said:
Too expensive to be fun to use.

But then again I mostly play dexers with dirt cheap, second hand, almost broken, discarded equipment found around the bank.

LOL

yem

Knight

MarcusO;1581502 said:
QFT!

Funny thing is bolas are only effective when used by "skilled" players. Last night a guildmate was bola'd by an orc. He ran and the orcs (5 of them!) chased. He lived, we regrouped and three of us crushed them. What I really want to know is why some orcs carry 200 or each reg! WOOT!

orcs only play on foot... you can still run away from a bunch of dexxers and a mage or two if they're also on foot.

not to mention its pretty difficult to xheal with dexxers.. 3 should be more than enough to take on a group of orcs on foot chasing you with war hammers.