UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your opinion on "chugging"

billbo

Sorceror
Re: Your opinion on "chugging"

Seriously what is the problem with using pots? So your saying that basiclly that you dont like people healing themselves. omg you casted heal thats cheap your gay. Yea who cares if you healed yourself with some pots its in the game you might as well use it. If you dont use your pots yourself then its not our fault you rage when you die and yell at people who do use pots.

Lynyrd

Knight

billbo said:
Seriously what is the problem with using pots? So your saying that basiclly that you dont like people healing themselves. omg you casted heal thats cheap your gay. Yea who cares if you healed yourself with some pots its in the game you might as well use it. If you dont use your pots yourself then its not our fault you rage when you die and yell at people who do use pots.
People need excuses for losing. Simple as that.

Nice sig btw.

saul

Wanderer

holy shit i did not realize how many people need a reality check on this server

i like dirt

Sorceror

Dude look @ it this way... you're doing yourself an injustice by not utilizing every means possible to stay alive and take more people out. Sure people will call you a chugger, but everyone has something negative to say about everyone else. If it wasn't chugger, it would be some other shit.

Sheivan01

Knight

Chugging 1v1 (duels) = Retarded
Chugging 1v2 (gank) = Normal
Chugging 2v2 (fair numbers, 2v2/3v3/4v4/5v5 etc...) = Normal

IMO

Lynyrd

Knight

i like dirt said:
Dude look @ it this way... you're doing yourself an injustice by not utilizing every means possible to stay alive and take more people out. Sure people will call you a chugger, but everyone has something negative to say about everyone else. If it wasn't chugger, it would be some other shit.
exactly

hivajisa

Wanderer

fuck people talking shit if ur man enough to stay and fight until u die or kill then u have a right to chug

elohdee

Knight

Fain said:
Wands and pots have no place in a 1v1 - unless your opponent does so first.

Everyone on this shard abuses wands and pots regardless.

Maybe on OSI they had no place, but here on UOGamers, it's the normal.

Sheivan01

Knight

I got railed by lighting wands today by Alias, that was funny, I enjoyed

Explo, Lightning wand, Stun, Lightning, Lightning wand, Stun, Lightning, Lightning wand, Stun..... etc

Didnt manage to kill me but that was close

PS. I know that you care.

hivajisa

Wanderer

i dont respect para ganking with or with out pets and if ur blue runing from a red after attacking first to get help from a fight u couldnt finish

elohdee

Knight

Sheivan01 said:
I got railed by lighting wands today by Alias, that was funny, I enjoyed

Explo, Lightning wand, Stun, Lightning, Lightning wand, Stun, Lightning, Lightning wand, Stun..... etc

Didnt manage to kill me but that was close

PS. I know that you care.

I doubt he stunned you three times and you lived, more like stunned you once...

space pirate

Wanderer

Testamentx-hybrid said:
Chugging has always been looked down on, but you can't stop people from doing it.
Same with Reflect, I don't remember people using it so much back when I play OSI, as a matter of fact you were the laughing stock if you did.
Oh how times have changed.

lolz what wierd shard did u play? whats wrong with reflect..

also to th eguy who made the post.. dont listen lol.. i say shit like that all the time not cuz i actually expect people to stop.. its psycological warfare.. if they are dumb enough 2 stop and give me the advantage its their dumb fault =P

End Dream said:
lolz what wierd shard did u play? whats wrong with reflect..

also to th eguy who made the post.. dont listen lol.. i say shit like that all the time not cuz i actually expect people to stop.. its psycological warfare.. if they are dumb enough 2 stop and give me the advantage its their dumb fault =P

Probably the first and most populated. Atlantic? I've already said that. I never said people didn't use it, I just said you got laughed at and thought of as a joke for having it up. That is all?