UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your opinion on "chugging"

jorn

Sorceror
Re: Your opinion on "chugging"

I expect people to chug 1v1 even though I don't unless they are throwing pots or using DP. What pisses me off is when people instantly chug a cure when i open up a combo with an exp poison. It just shows what a gimp they are when they wont even attempt to cast cure.

mattfoley

Sorceror
Re: Your opinion on "chugging"

Oyo said:
I play an eval dexxer. I play alone, and in gank situations I usually try to chase one guy out of the gank fest and fight him alone. I carry usually 15 total refresh, 8 cure, 8 heal, 5 or so agility. Most people try to straight out dump me as soon as the fight starts expecting an easy kill. I usually cast strength before the fight and have a bandage halfway done when the dump begins. As soon as I've taken one ebolt or explosion I chug a heal potion. If I get below 50 HP I just cast lesser heal.

From here I'm chasing the guy down with a force, power, or vanq mace while chugging refresh pots. He's running away trying to get mana while casting heal on himself over and over. I'm basically just trying to get him low enough to surprise him with an ebolt and kill him.

My point is, if it's one vs. one I try to stand my ground and chug/heal through dumps rather than bolting ten screens away and then running back in at full health. I've had several people say stuff like "lol chug more?" or "nice, chugging 1v1" in mid-fight.

I realise that a dexxer is a pretty no-skill character to play, and that 1v1 if a hybrid heals properly it's extremely difficult for a mage to kill him. The same goes the other way around, but a hybrid can usually outlast a mage.

Is it considered bad form to chug potions? I don't have meditation and bandages take forever, of course I'm going to chug. If someone actually kills me after I chug a bunch and then they want to trash talk about it, that's fine. It's just usually people who end up running away are the ones who are telling me how lame a chugger I am. One guy did kill me after calling me a chugger, so props to him ^_^

chugging is part of the game :) thats the whole point of having potions.