UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your most popular Pk areas

monkeykid

Wanderer
Your most popular Pk areas

Hi fellow reds:

i've just started this shard a little more than a week ago. Now that my pk is done. me and couple of friends that started together will likely to begin pk shortly. a question i'd like to ask is what are your top 3 favorite pk spots?
Through a week of my observation it seem the top 3 hotspots are.

1. fire dungeon
2. ice wyrm taming area.
3. deciet LL room (always is)..

Hope to see you all in game shortly =)

jibah

Wanderer
Re: Your most popular Pk areas

Deceit LL/regular lich room
Cove lich
Yew lich
Ice fiend/ww
titans

Generally always someone at atleast one of those.

monkeykid

Wanderer

poptart, i remember you.

me, wormz, garry, link, eric are probably going to reform DF on gamers.. along with couple rl friends. hope to see you in game **grin**

monkeykid said:
poptart, i remember you.

me, wormz, garry, link, eric are probably going to reform DF on gamers.. along with couple rl friends. hope to see you in game **grin**

I'm sure you'll run into me at some point in time. I'm everywhere at everytime and then some. It's good to see some Pac peeps rolling through though, you'll have fun here. :]

Slopko

Wanderer

it's easy to find pks anywhere with gazers or liches :
brit gy
bucs den
delucia
yew moongate
brit moongate

Mustafa

Wanderer

I don't have any popular areas to pk.. but i like to go toith blue tamers and watch them recall away even though i wasn't going to kill them in the first place hehe.

grizbold

Wanderer

Just walk into brit bank and wait for people to attack you. I sure you can get someone to follow you out of town!

Griz

XIQJX

Wanderer

Poptart said:
I'm sure you'll run into me at some point in time. I'm everywhere at everytime and then some. It's good to see some Pac peeps rolling through though, you'll have fun here. :]

I lolled the one day you were getting ganked at the trinsic vendor and I stole your mandrake root and gave it back. Then I ended up getting on my red and ressing you then Rollingrock killed you. Then ICE chased him off and I got paraganked ;/ I shoulda brought pouches.

IQJ said:
I lolled the one day you were getting ganked at the trinsic vendor and I stole your mandrake root and gave it back. Then I ended up getting on my red and ressing you then Rollingrock killed you. Then ICE chased him off and I got paraganked ;/ I shoulda brought pouches.

hahaha yeah, with these new resist changes I can survive the way I should be able to. It took them 30-45min to get me, after dropping how many?... Just do me a favor and next time I'm fighting 6 guys by myself, don't jack me. lol

Good times.