UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your heart can only beat so many time...

UnholyTidus

Wanderer
Re: Your heart can only beat so many time...

I totally miss the days where pvp gave me an adrenaline rush :D. now its just like i just killed 2 people, thats great. or i just died lets res and try again. Dont get me wrong i enjoy the game it just really has no profound impact on my physical feelings.

Har

Sorceror

In all seriousness though, you must be extremely unhealthy if what you're describing actually happens when you PvP.

Phelon

Knight

UnholyTidus;701667 said:
I totally miss the days where pvp gave me an adrenaline rush :D. now its just like i just killed 2 people, thats great. or i just died lets res and try again. Dont get me wrong i enjoy the game it just really has no profound impact on my physical feelings.

As it shouldn't. I saw this post and then his following posts for a week or so. All attention whoring. He just wants you to look at his ramblings and respond. It's all a poor show :(

Nothing like my rambling posts so keep responding to those :D Nothing to see here, move along.

dsavant

Sorceror

Carnak;701647 said:
cause this one deserved to be flamed, clearly. now stop bumpin this thread its over a month old. whats wrong with u?

i know, i guess i just might have gotten some sand in my ass or something, i thought this god-awful thread had finally died

Ok I'm back... There is nothing wrong with this thread...

I was seeing if I was alone in this... apparently I am...

Well you see... I am deaf... and live off from the goverment..

So I don't work... and life sucks balls...

So all I do is play Uo... doing what one guy video doing saying I don't give a blank lol...

Anyway Nice video... I think over time I just got out of shape...

Anyway Thank you for your contribution, and support. I speak out to see if anybody get overwelming just from pvp... Like me... Speaking of PvP I still get overwelming... Im still out of shape... l think that my major problem... I'm not fat... Maby it all the stress... and lack of excersise... and activity...

I might try out the Ymca thing! and see if it help me PvP like I use to in the old days lol....

Rather you are deaf or not, purely playing on UO in your spear time is no a good thing.

There must be something else you want in life that you could go and strive for.

UnholyTidus

Wanderer

Guitar, prey on hot chicks, read a book, talk to hot chicks, walk the dog/take a walk, prey on hotties, go see a movie, go to a bar (lots of hotties there),,, did i mention you should meet some sexy females?

Malafor

Knight

zapper042;701687 said:
Well you see... I am deaf ... and live off from the goverment..

UnholyTidus;701695 said:
Guitar, prey on hot chicks, read a book, talk to hot chicks, walk the dog/take a walk, prey on hotties, go see a movie, go to a bar (lots of hotties there),,, did i mention you should meet some sexy females?

Ive highlighted some obvious mistakes for you Tidus. :p

Deaf people do talk though. But that does not stop you meeting attractive females.

Thinking about it, even if the females were not overly hot, it is still good to meet them compare to playing UO.

UnholyTidus

Wanderer

Hey beethoven was death and he could play da shit outta dat piano. 2 Points and set/game. anyhow yah get your willie waxed youll feel better about life :D.

I_have_fans

Wanderer

People get anxious when they go to Fel? I guess that explains why I hardly ever find a single person in Fel, anywhere. I rarely leave Fel.

UnholyTidus

Wanderer

I live in fel hunt in fel steal hard earned spawn and banksit in luna :D. as long as your not that chick that camps coon an a stealth archer ninja and does absolutely nothing but shoot you once run away in wolf and hide your cool. :D

Bile

Knight

I_have_fans;701807 said:
I hardly ever find a single person in Fel

I'll fight you on Wrong Roof or Jhelom Farms.

Mage
vs.
Mage

romeo_longsword;701701 said:
Deaf people do talk though. But that does not stop you meeting attractive females.

Thinking about it, even if the females were not overly hot, it is still good to meet them compare to playing UO.

HOLD... who said I have no female chick to be with!

I have a girlfriend... YES I ADMIT... I had no girlfriend till after umm..4 years after uo... lol...

Well a guy irl felt bad for me... so he wanted to help me, and he found a way to get me woman...

Boy it work.. He scared me shitless... lol

Now I got me a woman and probly will always get me a woman.... lol

The way he said it was... It was creepy it scared me lol...

He said... What is the most powerful force known to man...

So I was like I dunno I guess a bulldozer???

He said nope... He was giving me a bunch of Mystery... He never gave me a direct answer...

So I kept answer his question, but he never told me the right answer...

He did give me a few hint...

1 hint was... a bug would die for it...

second hint was... that you will have the same desire till your 40...

So I figure well maby.. he mean... Girls... lol

Anyway... I'm glad he brought that up... So I change my life... and change my way of thought... change everything who I was and am....

and set my motivation to girls... 100% before Uo... and anything lol...

I dunno... Maby I'm wrong with his interpentation... But his interpentation did make me get a girlfriend... lol

UnholyTidus;701667 said:

Hey.. That me... a long time ago... Now I'm like overwelming... That why i post this... to tell ya... something strange is going on with me...

I_have_fans;701807 said:
People get anxious when they go to Fel? I guess that explains why I hardly ever find a single person in Fel, anywhere. I rarely leave Fel.

yea... I guess u explain it all... Well duh.. lol