UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your hands electromagnetic fields.

Your hands electromagnetic fields.

I'd like to show you something. A magnetism method you can do right here.

Place your hands 2 inches apart, in a clapping position. Keep them straight and still, unmoving, and concentrate on the area between them for a moment. Do this for 10 or 20 seconds, and you'll start to feel something tingly between them. Slowly, move your hands toward each other, then slowly apart, then toward each other again without touching; you'll feel a distinct 'push' them, like a cushiony ball or a magnetic force against your skin. Some people's hands will be attracted toward each other.

This magnetic feeling gets stronger and starts causing a 'buzz' sensation. Move your hands up and down or apart and together. You can close your eyes and tell how far apart your hands are just by measuring the repulsion and buzzing feeling.

Strange, isn't it?

Re: Your hands electromagnetic fields.

Wow, that felt somewhat weird. The tips of my fingers got all tingly when they got closer together, but I had to move them because my hand started to get sore. That's nifty though.

Addicted

Disciple

I tried it and a screwdriver I had on my desk shot up and stabbed my hand. I'm suing you.

Addicted;1313451 said:
I tried it and a screwdriver I had on my desk shot up and stabbed my hand. I'm suing you.

I'm suing you in England! And also to Vastar, it has to be your palm together.

Lynyrd

Knight

try holding your finger or a pencil to the bridge of your nose, but not touching

i can't tell if stuff like this is real physics or just psychological

r33n

Knight

simplyshane;1313708 said:
I'm suing you in England! And also to Vastar, it has to be your palm together.

I am going to sue your ass.

And your balls.