UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your Greatest Loss

Ankoku15

Sorceror
Your Greatest Loss

So what is the most you have ever lost here on Hybrid and how did you lose it?

for me its probably my old houses back when I stopped playing, I had some nice sized plots

I still wish I hadn't stopped the first time, that was my biggest house back before all the plots were taken, can't even imagine how much it'd be worth now, the location was amazing

fonis

Knight
Re: Your Greatest Loss

my/our castle, 12 mil in liquid cash, and about 5 barstools, old rares, etc, which we lost from inactivity (apparently when the owner account decays, the housing drops even if co-owners exist?)

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Wasteland Revival Sandals.

Unique item that was created by Tessa when she re-did the spawns in T2A.

They were then appraised at somewhere around 50-60mil's or so.

Got them scammed because I was careless.

I remember that by raserei using the res scam or somethign like that.

I think my favorite property that I lost was the 7x7 classic in front of Tessa's because it can be utilized in so many ways. The person who got it next let it fall and I rebought it back.

Rum-hybrid

Wanderer

When hybrid first started had a castle on ice right in front of deciet, went inactive let it fall never have recovered from that...

amish_ned

Sorceror

several bolts of Pure white, when I started a friend gave me his stuff, i used them as bandies to train vet, and then forgot to lock the rest down and it decayed. I threw up in my mouth a little bit when i realized how much it was worth. I think he did to when i told him what my dumb ass did. It was the only cloth in the whole house, i though all cloth was brite white like that.....

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

amish_ned;1757486 said:
several bolts of Pure white, when I started a friend gave me his stuff, i used them as bandies to train vet, and then forgot to lock the rest down and it decayed. I threw up in my mouth a little bit when i realized how much it was worth. I think he did to when i told him what my dumb ass did. It was the only cloth in the whole house, i though all cloth was brite white like that.....

Several bolts ?

Train Vet with PW ?

How many PW did you had ?

And how many PW has been created ? Sounds like a pretty obscene ammount compared to today's quantity available.

Symptom

Wanderer

My first account......

Over 5 yrs old and tons of items and gold. I quit playing for a while and my account with everything else decayed.

1st year, lost about 150m from inactivy + a 5 yr account
and i lost my rare museum cus i was robbed, lost over 200m there

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'

4 houses and everything in them. I don't even recall what that was. Three of them were together in a little village, though.

kdivers

Knight

lol...

lost not by choice: full pure suit
lost by choice: outfit of fallon, 3 mil ish in other random shit, and probably the largest clothign collection on the shard

The world of Britannia will be doubled in size. Each shard will contain a consent only PvP land and an enhanced PvP land. The current base map was used to create the new lands. The lands will be similar in physical structure, however, they will look different.

kdivers

Knight

Exo-tech;1757557 said:
The world of Britannia will be doubled in size. Each shard will contain a consent only PvP land and an enhanced PvP land. The current base map was used to create the new lands. The lands will be similar in physical structure, however, they will look different.

i think its called trammel...

beelzebub

Knight

when i got hacked and they took everything i had, which was too numerous to count. i lost an 18x18 with 250k each reg, countless rares, a few really rare rares, some one of a kind rares, and like 10m or more in cash.

the fuckers even took my runebooks from my chars :(

lol