UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

your gimpiest char

terathan33

Wanderer
your gimpiest char

whats your gimpiest char, mine has herding, cooking, item id, begging, forensic eval, fishing, and camping.

Hes an outdoorsy type of char that loves nature and lives in poverty

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
terathan33 said:
whats your gimpiest char, mine has herding, cooking, item id, begging, forensic eval, fishing, and camping.

Hes an outdoorsy type of char that loves nature and lives in poverty

My staff character.

mine all start off gimpy but then i can't help myself and i add a combat skill...
usually just fencing but then i dp it so.... my gimpy charactors sort of destroy with a dp tribal spear, lol

Ankoku15 said:
mine all start off gimpy but then i can't help myself and i add a combat skill...
usually just fencing but then i dp it so.... my gimpy charactors sort of destroy with a dp tribal spear, lol

You can't poison a spear.. :p

Atriox

Sorceror
[qutoe]Mine is named Seto Kaiba and only has GM monster dueling. And has 2 ancient god cards.[/quote]

lmao, I am probably one of the only people who actually understands that. I used to play but stopped right as Magician's Force was coming out.

Ankoku15 said:

duh......no comment.