UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your first legal drink

Mana Dumper

Traveler
I just had my first legal drink at midnight, decided upon an Irish Car bomb. Fucking love Guinness, Jameson, and Baileys. What did you all pick to start off your trip in the real world of alcoholism? Or what are you gunna pick?

My first legal drink was @20 in canada back in 05' I was told by someone not to long ago they are starting to require people to be the legal age of their country / state of origin do not know for sure.

Anyways the first drink i had there was souther comfort and blueberry shnaps i forget what they called it, southern blues maybe?

My first legal drink stateside was Wild Turkey only made it to 17 of the 21 drinks. I was not a big drinker till after turning 23 thats when i got a little out of control.

wkstrm

Lord
Since you said drink I got to think of a drink called "Isbjörn" in Sweden (Polar Bear). It's vodka, blue curacau (spelling?) and sprite I think. Me and a friend had a thing for this drink for a long time. Also, when you throw up the stuff coming up would get a nicer color (blueish)...

This was about uhm.. 97'ish or maybe 98'ish, Long time ago.. ;)

Since you said drink I got to think of a drink called "Isbjörn" in Sweden (Polar Bear). It's vodka, blue curacau (spelling?) and sprite I think. Me and a friend had a thing for this drink for a long time. Also, when you throw up the stuff coming up would get a nicer color (blueish)...

This was about uhm.. 97'ish or maybe 98'ish, Long time ago.. ;)

its Blue Curacao yeah spelling on it is a bitch. I use to make a drink that mimiced a long island ice tea except you switched out the coke for sprite, and the tripple sec (orange flavored liquore) for the blue curacao (also orange flavored except sweet blue color) I think i enjoyed it 70% for the taste and 30% for the sweet color.

wkstrm

Lord
its Blue Curacao yeah spelling on it is a bitch. I use to make a drink that mimiced a long island ice tea except you switched out the coke for sprite, and the tripple sec (orange flavored liquore) for the blue curacao (also orange flavored except sweet blue color) I think i enjoyed it 70% for the taste and 30% for the sweet color.

Heh. Curacao.. I've already forgotten the spelling. lol

Sounds pretty nice, I should actually try one of those.
I only drink beer now adays though, unless I feel like a mojito at occasions. ;)

Hydrofiend

Knight
First legal drink, 21st birthday, my buddies got a keg of Guiness, bottle of Jameson, and a bottle of Irish cream. Needless to say I was puking all over the place by 2am, after drinking carbombs all night.

Mara

Knight
If I had to do it again - I think I would drink a White Russian (off the breast of a willing counterpart), followed by a Gin and Tonic or Long Island Iced Tea. If you have a really willing counterpart, there are drinks called Bald Pussy, and Sex with Jennifer - that might make for an interesting follow-up and evening. Haven't tried either, but people seem to like saying things like that when they are drinking.

dixie

Sorceror
I had some sort of fruity watermelon cocktail. It really wasn't that great. That week was pretty boozed filled though, because my birthday is right before Christmas and my family always had some sort of drink being served around the holidays. It makes the experience more enjoyable for everyone.

My mom hates that I drink. My newest favorite expression from my dad is "She's free, white, and 21." In other words, back off Momma G.

Mara

Knight
I think if people grew up with it not being a taboo big deal, it wouldn't be that much of an issue or problem. Such things (alcohol/drinking/sex) are better when they are out in the open, and talked about/dealt with over a kid's upbringing. Could be wrong, but there is a reason why people get so out of control when they finally get access to it.

dixie

Sorceror
I think if people grew up with it not being a taboo big deal, it wouldn't be that much of an issue or problem. Such things (alcohol/drinking/sex) are better when they are out in the open, and talked about/dealt with over a kid's upbringing. Could be wrong, but there is a reason why people get so out of control when they finally get access to it.

It's not so much that I drink, it's that she thinks I "drink like a fish."
Also, it is worth mentioning that my mom is crazy and I don't listen to anything she says. SEX BOOZE ROCK N ROLL yeah!

kdivers

Knight
First legal drink I had was a bitch drink. Wild grape smirnoff ice, hells yea!

The bottle says flavored BEER, so that means it's manly right?

Mara

Knight
It's not so much that I drink, it's that she thinks I "drink like a fish."
Also, it is worth mentioning that my mom is crazy and I don't listen to anything she says. SEX BOOZE ROCK N ROLL yeah!

Hmm. Are you available for ridding some White Russians from the dirty places of the world? I'm still fighting the Cold War, in my own special way.

DeViiaNt

Knight
First legal drink was at a Crapplebee's after midnight. Did a 2 for 1 on Grateful Dead's (fruity long island) and they had some promo that if the server didn't offer a certain Captain Morgan mixed drink, it was on the house. Needless to say, I got that as well. Then it was off to the club for free shitty wells for ladies night. The real fun was the next night when it was the official partay.