UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your favorite Villain?

Who is your favorite villain?

• Total voters

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Your favorite Villain?

In response to http://www.uogamers.com/forum/off-topic-forum/195532-your-favorite-super-hero-improved.html which one is the best villain according to the list.

The list is limited because my lunch break is running out and I can't keep searching for more that I don't actually know.

[size=+5]#1: Shredder[/size]

[size=+5]#2: Magneto[/size]

[size=+5]#3: Darth Vader[/size]

[size=+5]#4: The Joker[/size]

[size=+5]#5: Green Goblin[/size]

[size=+5]#6: Lex Luthor[/size]

fonis

Knight
Re: Your favorite Villain?

are these the current movies' versions of these villains? or the original crafting of them? or what?

like, e.g., Nicholson's Joker was much different compared to heath ledger's.

MadeInQuebec

fonis;1906169 said:
are these the current movies' versions of these villains? or the original crafting of them? or what?

like, e.g., Nicholson's Joker was much different compared to heath ledger's.

Just the character in general.

Micha II

Sorceror

Im going to have to choose with lex, Comon whos cooler than a mad scientist/ corporate white collar criminal who has the knowledge, and money to build futuristic wepons of mass destruction and try to have world domination.

Thanos

You can settle for world domination. Thanos Has conquered the multi-verse a few times over.

-666-

Squire

Darth Vader is the bestest ever!

You should have added Obama to the list though, he destroyed America IRL.

MadeInQuebec

-666-;1906607 said:

Maybe, I woulldnt know that as I am not american, but all the characters here are fictional, so he obviously don't get along.

blackmamba

Sorceror

joker ftw, he kills soo many people and isnt totaly fake (like w/ super powers and shit)

kdivers

Knight

vader because star wars is real

edit: oh, old thread. i didnt bump it though :(

War2.0

Sorceror

I picked Darth Vader, but the Joker is another favorite just due to his character. How many people just want to "laugh as they watch the world burn"?

wkstrm

Lord

I had a guy at my old work that sounded just like Darth Vader when he talked. Might have something with his cancer of the throat to do. He had that vocoder thingy.