UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your Favorite thing to do in UO

Vertiglug

Knight
Your Favorite thing to do in UO

Right now it is PVP and PVm with my Tamers. I'm also having a good time training them, and what say you my friends.

Re: Your Favorite thing to do in UO

Wandering around looking for new shops and neat houses, hunting Krakens and doing SOS's, running from chinese ganker groups in Deceit, watching faction PVP in the middle of the streets, joining a Blue Vs Reds or criminal hunt, training new characters...more more
UO :tup:

hivajisa

Wanderer

I LIKE PARALIZEING NOOBYS AND THEN PUTING A CUP AND DICE ON THE GROUND TO DECIDE THERE FATE

i enjoy working the economy, and not just so i can have a bunch of pixels. i could care less about that. i actually for some reason enjoy making a tailor and getting some bod sandals, and selling, and buying more stuff, and selling, and buying, and selling. i don't know why. fucking being a merchant is badass imo. and for those who are going to flame my response i'll go ahead and say fuck you now so i don't have to later. :)

hivajisa

Wanderer

G Unmentionable said:
i enjoy working the economy, and not just so i can have a bunch of pixels. i could care less about that. i actually for some reason enjoy making a tailor and getting some bod sandals, and selling, and buying more stuff, and selling, and buying, and selling. i don't know why. fucking being a merchant is badass imo. and for those who are going to flame my response i'll go ahead and say fuck you now so i don't have to later. :)
u should try doing that irl

hivajisa said:
u should try doing that irl

a little easier to get starting cash in uo than irl. anyways, i'm actually going to school for film production right now. a little more entertaining.

K

Kitchen_

hivajisa said:
I LIKE PARALIZEING NOOBYS AND THEN PUTING A CUP AND DICE ON THE GROUND TO DECIDE THERE FATE

lol @ cup&dice to decide there fate ...

Savior Self

Wanderer

hivajisa said:

i havn't used that cup and dice in years.. i will do it again!

hivajisa

Wanderer

G Unmentionable said:
a little easier to get starting cash in uo than irl. anyways, i'm actually going to school for film production right now. a little more entertaining.
true dat

Caz

Knight

RPing though it's pretty dead right now, crafting stuff, pvp stealing when my lag is low... and stuff. xD

Inspector

Sorceror

I would have to say stealing stuff, but I can't atm because my thief isnt old enough yet :( Doing IDOC's is fun too, well not the sitting part but placing and picking through all the stuff that falls is fun.
PvP and PK are up there on my list fun UO things to do too.

I like to banksit, press ctrl+b continuously in front of people, fap and kill innocent animals with my club. That's pretty much the things i like the most in UO.

lol at the dice thing that funny shit but anyway im here to pvp and get owned and maybe some day do someowning of my own untill then i just try to survive

My fav thing to do in uo is probably killing afk banksitters =) or 2v2ing or 5x ect... Oh and getting idocs 500 reds arent camping and get phat lewtz

Ministry

Wanderer

thats a real coin toss between a good evenly matched 1 vs 1 field fight and getting on a thief and stealing from the innocent.