UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your favorite template.

Jilt

Wanderer
Re: Your favorite template.

Skills are easy here but normally I wouldn't bother gm'ing everything and put 20 free points into tracking.

Statloss pk templates were fun to make since you knew they were going to take 20% skill loss and it was pointless to gm expensive or time consuming skills.

Here's one of my old pk templates:
100 med
95 eval
95 anatomy
95 wrestle
92 magery
85 hiding
68 healing
50 inscribe (from char creation)
20 tracking

Havok said:
magery
meditation
resist
eval
tactics
swords
anat

90/40/95

I assume 95 is the intelligence, while 40 is dex and 90 is str. Correct?

How's that work out for ya? I've got the exact same thing except healing instead of eval, and of course higher dex (95) and lower int (40). As a player who enjoys dexxers, it works out nicely... But in the end, you're still dexxing despite the fact you have high defense with 3 ways to heal. We know how aggrivating it can be at times missing 8 times in a row.

Havok-hybrid

Sorceror

orange thing said:
I assume 95 is the intelligence, while 40 is dex and 90 is str. Correct?

How's that work out for ya? I've got the exact same thing except healing instead of eval, and of course higher dex (95) and lower int (40). As a player who enjoys dexxers, it works out nicely... But in the end, you're still dexxing despite the fact you have high defense with 3 ways to heal. We know how aggrivating it can be at times missing 8 times in a row.

Yeah thats right on the stats. I usually don't miss more than 3 times in a row and I just equip a gold hally real quick and hit for some massive damage then continue casting. Conc blows are always good too.

K

kottonmouth_02

t2a templates...the ONLY template that mattered:

Magery
Med
Eval
Resist
Wrestle
Tact
Swords