UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your Favorite Screenshot of Hybrid

Folken1

Sorceror
POST UR FAVORITE SCREENSHOT OF PLAYING ON UOGAMERS HYBRID!

i didn't take this one but it's definitely one of my favorites. my char is the chicken aka MOO aka LEADER OF THE SLIME

also plz enjoy this very innopropriate bonus picture

POST UR FAVORITE SCREENSHOT OF PLAYING ON UOGAMERS HYBRID!

i didn't take this one but it's definitely one of my favorites. my char is the chicken aka MOO aka LEADER OF THE SLIME

also plz enjoy this very innopropriate bonus picture

You trammy! Don't think we don't see that gold trammy cursor!
j/k it always amused me that its in trammel.
and your dirty pic made me lol, looks like a stretch armstrong wiener

pete liv

Sorceror
ForcesMeet4.jpg big town tourny, one of the only screenshots i have left from these times. RIP computer =/
WeedLOL.jpg i know i am not the only person to ever do this type of screenshot but I know I did mine a lot earlier than most

lllol kakakakakakak.jpg
people mad at kakakakak
ill look for my photobucket info, i have a shitton on there i think

pete liv

Sorceror
rooted through my stuff more

squadupharpmangsa.jpgbreaking a cupid harp
brokena.jpg
ganked.jpgaverage encounter in ice fiends
just getting started.jpgi would float a keg in the door spot, and hide infront, when the door shut you drop the keg on your spell book, it would rubber band you back if you tried to leave, and because of room layout and corpses it was impossible to see
now we are rolling.jpg a more successful time
gms show up on tracking if visible.jpg gms show up on tracking

aterrorist_10-3_2017.jpg random bug getting killed while finishing casting ethy mount, makes you run at mounted speed while dead, pretty useful when it happens
destard romp.jpg the middle of a crazy all out romp in destard, the
asians "red apple" and company were also around this fight, off screen at the time

not house
9eleven.jpg

Fides

Sorceror
st1des screenshot of the noob begging for gold or something and the screenshot is literally the poor guy WHILE going to the ground screaming OHGOD

"excuse me sir could but could you spare some OH GOD!"

anyone have that screenshot? st1des had it in his sig for quite a while

WKD has always zerged. Even back in the day when Testament was around you would try to get action as a red and someone would notify a WKD member and a gate would pop up near you with 10 WKD guys. This was before sallos so you had shot of escaping.

People don't realize all they are doing is killing the shard faster. However, some do and don't care.