UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your favorite house or house size.

Your favorite house or house size.

Is EVERYONE on this shard obsessed with 18x18s or what? I had two 18x18s next to each other and I actually hated them more than having a simple 7x7 in glow or in trinsic.

Preferred classic - L shape.
Preferred custom - Anything square that's 10x10 to 15x15, or anything that's within the general area of 12x16.

TeeTee

Wanderer
A tower, which is usually just too damn big and I only end up using the base floor. Or I'd have to say a small-medium sized custom in a good location.

Mihoshi

Wanderer
I usualy keep smaller houses under 10*10. the only reason i would use a bigger house was if i needed the storage, life if i got back into bods or something.
-Mihoshi

I wonder how long it will take for the simple villa to be worth 5 mill like the good ole days on OSI? I guess it'll take a while, since there's still a lot of spots open and houses drop like flies (vs osi where the decay was turned off for 3 fucking years).