UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your Fav/Best PK Template?

Nayru

Wanderer
Your Fav/Best PK Template?

I was just wondering what everyone's favorite and/or best PK template is.... including the skills and stats that you have... hybrids post your weapon ^.^

Currently I have two templates that I use:

Hybrid PK:
Magery
Eval
Meditation
Resist
Fencing
Tactics
Anatomy
90str
40dex
95int

PK tamer: (w/ 2 5x GM 524str mares and an ice WORM for dp)
Magery
Eval
Meditation
Resist
Animal Taming
Animal Lore
Veterinary (b/c i cant dble client - older comp not enuf ram)
95str
25dex
105int

Don't be afraid to post.... don't flame this post either, i was just curious about eachother's temps. Also if you have any tips to help out MY temps, dont be afraid to post them ^.^

LorthuS

Wanderer
GM:

Magery
Meditation
Resisting Spells
Poisoning
Wrestling
Evalution Intelligence
Anatomy

I just started playing and since most of the fights are ganks I didnt pick any combat with weapon skills, just wrestling for Stun.

Adian

Wanderer
This is my main PK template that I use...

Skills
Magery: 100
Resisting Spells:100
Evaluating Intelligence: 100
Wrestling: 100
Anatomy: 100
Meditation:100

Stats
Strength: 90
Intelligence: 110
Dexterity: 25

F

first.class.mail

f.c.m is..

magery
med
eval
inscribe
anat
wrestling
resist

stats: 100 25 100(bad for mind blast)

norman

Wanderer
just curious... what is anatomy for if you don't use healing or a weopon skill?

also, what is poisoning good for if you don't have a weopon skill?

Namonaki

Wanderer
Dooder said:
anat and wrestling allows you to stun
with GM poisoning your poison SPELL will cast a stronger poison if you are close enough

I believe its DP from 2 tiles away, 10% chance of DP from further away, GP from further away, and i believe fields are GP. Any of that could be wrong, but i THINK thats how it goes

norman

Wanderer
anyone know a good dexxer template?

i was thinking:

fencing
anat
tacts
healing
resist
alchemy
archery

Namonaki

Wanderer
I like

Fencing
Anatomy
Tactics
Healing
Poisoning
Hiding
Stealth
Str 95
Dex 119
Int 11

Its not all too great, but I work it damn well in my opinion. Without an ethy, stealth is useless though (bolas are... eh). Its also useful to catch house hiders when they run in cause they cant take the heat.

For my field mage i use:

Magery
Meditation
Eval Int
Inscribe
Poison
Resist
Wrestling

80 Str
120 Int
25 Dex

Probably need to take 10 away from int and give to Str, but ill do that later.

dankeggo

Wanderer
Norman, you can't PK with archery. You have to come to a complete stop to fire your weapon, and if your moving then it won't shoot, but you still have to wait for the attack timer to cycle through.

norman

Wanderer
choco, i had a different idea. short spear paralizes for a few seconds. that's enough time to step back, equip heavy bow, and toss an explode pot. they'd be good as dead i think.

Namonaki

Wanderer
norman said:
choco, i had a different idea. short spear paralizes for a few seconds. that's enough time to step back, equip heavy bow, and toss an explode pot. they'd be good as dead i think.

That is true. Problem is, IF you hit. Many people say bows almost never hit, thats not true. However I do believe their hit rate is a bit less than other weapons, or maybe its just the slow speed going to my head heh. Either way, if you do hit, thats one spear shot, heavy x bow, and explo pot buffed up from alch, that would do quite a lot of damage to one of the man mages on this shard, however, ya gotta hope for that X Bow hit heh.

dankeggo

Wanderer
Para blows are nothing to count on, and if you remove a weapon and equip another one you must wait the full cycle of the newly equiped weapon, in this case... a hxbow with about a 5 second delay.

Karma-hybrid

Wanderer
Re: Your Fav/Best PK Template?

I don't usually PK or PvP much, but I like an axer:

GM Skills:
Swordsmanship
Lumberjacking
Hiding
Resisting spells
Tactics
Anatomy
Healing

Dexterity: 90
Strength: 125
Intelligence: 10

r0x0r. (i think)

Re: Your Fav/Best PK Template?

i had to spend some time in the hospital last year and made pretty much every character you can make.

i have a jacker, fencer, alchy/pary/swords, poison scribe mage, stun heal mage, med macer, scribe fencer, and a i think i'm missing someone somewhere.

my favorites are without a doubt my med macer and scribe warrior.