UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

your chance to make some CASH

Addicted

Disciple
Re: your chance to make some CASH

dabiri, I will give you 500k (to share or whatever) on top of anything you win in the contest for these maps. These are something I have really been waiting for and I'm excited to see them up and being used.

dabiri

Sorceror

pureshok said:
dabri whats your name in the contest?
i'm registered as dabiri un uogaddict, but i havent posted any guides yet so i'm not on the scoreboard.

ps addicted it says cookies must be enabled to log into your site, my options allow sites to set cookies what do i need to change to get on?

pureshok

Wanderer

dabiri said:
i'm registered as dabiri un uogaddict, but i havent posted any guides yet so i'm not on the scoreboard.

ps addicted it says cookies must be enabled to log into your site, my options allow sites to set cookies what do i need to change to get on?

did you try just logging on? if you do have your cookies set to "allow sites" it should work just fine. Btw finish your map guide I wanna use it =)

dabiri

Sorceror

pureshok said:
did you try just logging on? if you do have your cookies set to "allow sites" it should work just fine. Btw finish your map guide I wanna use it =)

yeah i just tried logging in this morning, that why i was confused. i'm in firefox and the specific box is "allow sites to set cookies" you can use the not-so-pretty ones right now the link is in the original post in this thread.

Mr Pickles

Wanderer

I am working on the rest of the dungeons now, but I haven't officially heard from you dabiri. Do you want the maps like this? Because I don't want to do the rest only then to hear you don't want them. Anyways, the Covetus ones are just demos, the rest of the dungeons won't be posted here.

Mr Pickles

Wanderer

nhpr13 said:
Personally, I think you should get uonoobs to make an animated dungeon gif.

Elaborate on this idea please, I have extensive flash knowledge and I could most likely do what your suggesting if it sounds good.

*Edit: I'm thinking that I could probably make a flash version of all the maps with just the red dots, when you rollover them they would bring up the name of what is located there. Of course this won't happen till I am finished all these maps and even then, it will take a bit to do them all in flash, but I could make it nice for a section of the UOG site. Although I might want a little more gold. ;)

beelzebub

Knight

well, AIM me if you want me to make them, if it falls through with someone else.

ill prolly finish the whole pile of them in about 2 hours.

let me know :)

myspace.com/phraktol to see some graphics i've done

beelzebub

Knight

i can make it all animated, too. i use Flash as well. but i use Adobe premier to make any animations, so the quality is very High and there is nice animation transitions, ect...

anyway, let me know, not really a big deal to me. I JUST WANNA MAKE UP GOLD FOR MY ART! =P

Mr Pickles

Wanderer

beelzebub said:
ill prolly finish the whole pile of them in about 2 hours.

Yeah...I am only asking 30% as opposed to 50%. And I have till the 30th to finish them, so I like to spread my time evenly across the time I have.

beelzebub said:
myspace.com/phraktol to see some graphics i've done

I would love to see them, but I fear that MySpace is a waste of space in my email's inbox.

beelzebub

Knight

you dont have to be a member to view a page. just go to www.myspace.com/phraktol

also, you can set it up so you dont receive emails from myspace. just so u know.

also, i ask 50% because i do this professionally, lol. i actually sell my graphics for real money.

do you?

didnt think so.

and as for time... i could spread it out as far as time ive got, but im just letting you all know that I CAN finish all of your maps in about the duration of 2 hours.

i am fast AND efficient! :)

Mr Pickles

Wanderer

beelzebub said:
you dont have to be a member to view a page. just go to www.myspace.com/phraktol

also, you can set it up so you dont receive emails from myspace. just so u know.

Yeah, I never said emails in the long run. I just don't feel like having the registration email polluting my inbox. Also, I went to that page and all I see is the little skull thing is the only actualy piece of work I can see that you did. Sorry to say, it's not the most appealing thing.

beelzebub said:
also, i ask 50% because i do this professionally, lol. i actually sell my graphics for real money.

do you?

didnt think so.

No need to get cocky, and as a matter of fact I used to. So please don't assume your the best just because you know how to do something.

beelzebub said:
and as for time... i could spread it out as far as time ive got, but im just letting you all know that I CAN finish all of your maps in about the duration of 2 hours.

Well to be honest, so can I. (so you don't need to capitalize the can, I understand you're trying to make it look like you can and I can't but assuming things is bad) You're asking 50%, I am asking 30%... As it stands, I see nothing other than that skull with the links in it you did on your profile. So I would say the playing field is level, my price is just lower.

BTW. If you want to push arrogantly again, expect a return shove.

*Edit: As I see it, you're charging 20% extra for speed. And he doesn't need the maps until the 29th (contest closes 30th). So why give 20% for maps in 2 hours when you can keep that and get them done anyways.

Addicted

Disciple

Use pm's if you guys want to argue with each other. Keep the thread on topic.

Btw, myspace is gay.