UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

You will not believe that..

MrSunday

Sorceror
You will not believe that..

One day, when I was traveling, I decided to visit Umbra. It has been a while since I've been there. Since I have chosen the path of a paladin, it's been hard for me to kill innocent animals. But since I had still not pledged allegiance to a single God, I could afford to forge my karma a little out of the ordinary path. So, I ventured west of Umbra. Ah, such a magical city...
The Gravewater Lake welcomed me with its' cold stare as I approached. I looked at my reflection in the clear water...Then I heard something moving in the forest edge behind me. I turned around and saw a hind. Just what I have been looking for! I searched for my lance and then I realised that I have left my horse in the city. Damn it. I unsheethed my sword and moved slowly towards the hind. But the creature got scared too early. It rushed back in to the forest. Well, since I am not used to giving up even before something has begun, I ran after the animal. The trees began to get much more dense than in the lake part.
The sun started setting down, as we continued running. I was starting to get tired. Stamina was, and still isn't my strong part. We went through one, then another meadow. The hind then passed the Umbra road and continued a bit to the north. I recognised the place. It was the orc forest, home for the infamous Orc Fortress. It was already dark, and even my enchanted helmet couldn't help me see better. There were too many trees. All of a sudden, the forest opened and I saw the mighty wooden walls of the fort. I got carried away for a moment and the hind was gone in the blink of an eye. Damn it all. No hind meat for me tonight, then. I could just buy some at the tavern. But speaking of taverns..
Curiosity was always in the way. I stepped in and wandered into the dark fortress. A lighted window in a nearby building caught my eye. I went there and what do I see? A sign saying "The Lucky Crab"! Sunlight was shining over the sign. It felt kind of magical. Weren't the orcs bothering them? An inn in a place such as this one.. I pushed the door and entered the coziest place I have ever seen! A big room, with 5 stone tables placed inside. There was a bookshelf with a lot of books, some crates full of board games and dices, a long bar and all of this at the lobby!
Then I saw a hardy man with a gray hair standing behind the bar, examining the label on a bottle. As he saw me, he put his glasses a bit lower on his face and raised his eyes. His green eyes emitted strength. As if, he was once a great, maybe one of the greatest adventurers on these lands, and his eyes were telling you "don't mess with me". "Welcome to the Lucky Crab!", he said. I saluted him back and we started a conversation. After a few drinks and a lot more words, I decided to leave. It was getting late. "Come again some time!", he said as I stepped out of the door. His cooking was delicious. I needed to come back here soon.
Anyone is invited! Bring your friends! You will not regret it, the place is really worth it. I am already taking into consideration getting a job there, need to talk to Kurrengurmek. Ah yes, that is his name. And the inn - The Lucky Crab. A place of many stories, some of them never forgotten, some of them yet to be forged.

Re: You will not believe that..

Ehh, it's ok...

The Owner is a kook though.

But not as kookie as me.

I mean, cmon..im responding to myself on another account.