UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

you need a ruinic to make shadow iron

hivajisa

Wanderer
you need a ruinic to make shadow iron

some guy was selling things infront of the smiths and i asked him to make me a shadow iron kryss and he said i dont make make ruinics and i said all im asking for is a shadow iron kryss not one made with a ruinic hammer and he said u need a ruinic hammer to make something out of shadow iron am i retarted or cant u make shadow iron weps and armor with a normal smithing hammer

Addicted

Disciple
Re: you need a ruinic to make shadow iron

You can, they just don't have any special properties. They are just a different color.

hivajisa

Wanderer

Addicted said:
You can, they just don't have any special properties. They are just a different color.
yeah thats what i wanted a cool black kryss and shit guess the guy just misunderstood me or is a noob

D

djstepanek

No it doesn't. All the weapons made with different color ingots look to be iron.
The metal only keeps the color on armor.

Arimatheus

Wanderer

djstepanek said:
No it doesn't. All the weapons made with different color ingots look to be iron.
The metal only keeps the color on armor.

qft.

Oh, and if you smelt said weapons they turn into iron ingots.