UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"You may not join factions at this time."

Rexrexrex

Wanderer
"You may not join factions at this time."

Is there some sort of unwritten requirement such as skill or stat points that I'm missing here? Every faction stone rejects my character and there are no other characters in factions on that account.

catts

Sorceror
Re: "You may not join factions at this time."

A char has to have I believe its 40 In Game hours and been around for 2 weeks. So you can't just create a char to join factions that easy and buy off the vendors :p

Rexrexrex

Wanderer

I paged ingame and was told I need more skill points but really I am doing it to GM lockpicking because this shard does not have dungeon chests like OSI did and therefore no reliable way to power train it above 95.0

Tribal

Lord

yea u need a certain amount of skill points i beleive its 200 or 2 skills at gm

catts

Sorceror

Rexrexrex;1548679 said:
I paged ingame and was told I need more skill points but really I am doing it to GM lockpicking because this shard does not have dungeon chests like OSI did and therefore no reliable way to power train it above 95.0

Whoops the 40 hours/2 weeks is thieves guild not factions. You can work cartography for the time being.

Rexrexrex

Wanderer

catts;1548688 said:
Whoops the 40 hours/2 weeks is thieves guild not factions. You can work cartography for the time being.

He has 99.5 cartography 95.0 lockpick 50.0 resist and it wouldn't let him in. I think I'll do magery/med/resist and see whats up after that.

catts

Sorceror

Rexrexrex;1548693 said:
He has 99.5 cartography 95.0 lockpick 50.0 resist and it wouldn't let him in. I think I'll do magery/med/resist and see whats up after that.

Then maybe there is a time requirement.

Xx-GoD-xX

Knight

you need more than 400 skill points i think, or something along those lines.

Rexrexrex

Wanderer

Well, the character was about 3 hours old when I tried to join so that is possible.

I've got him gaining resist and magery right now and will try again after they both gm out.

Rexrexrex

Wanderer

No? I guess it's different here, but do they blow up on you sometimes if you're not a GM picker?

Rexrexrex

Wanderer

Yeah, it worked fine after I had 300+ skill points.