UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yo %i

)))
Want back to pvp, but making pvp armor set from zero move slowly ))
I agree, it takes way to long to get a suit, you can farm for decades only to pull a bezerkers maul or serpents fang. There should be a different way to get into a pvp suit instead of doing something you don't enjoy "bods etc"

ToNYkey

Sorceror
I agree, it takes way to long to get a suit, you can farm for decades only to pull a bezerkers maul or serpents fang. There should be a different way to get into a pvp suit instead of doing something you don't enjoy "bods etc"

Doom and BOD farm make me sick. I do dread horn 2-3 times per week that gives me chanse for CC and a lot of good jewl from ML monsters loot.

Yeah, but in order to have a successful place to play you shouldn't have to be "sick" for 2 years to get a suit. I have a bunch of people that would come from OSI to play, however their excuse is that they don't want to start over because it takes to much time to get a suit here. No one is 12 anymore and has that kind of time.