UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yo %i

RLSpker

Wanderer

Yue Fei

Traveler
%i is the worst crafter on the shard, they couldn't even make a bandanna if their life depended on it.

Railoken

Wanderer
So I'm casually reading some guides and looking at posts from other people and saw this "Yo, Railoken!" post - my main I started a few weeks ago is named Railoken, and I have a gater in the mall named Railokens Shop. I don't PVP. I only read a page or so but I'm pretty sure this isn't about me, as I just run a shop and farm leather in the virtue areas and trammel. Did I accidentally pick the name of someone infamous? I'm so confused haha.

edit: read a few more pages, derp

gilgamash

Knight
Funny, I just now realize this thread has my name and I don't have the slightest of a clue what it is about. What I am sure about: I was not involved in any fight and have no videos. And if a player grabbed my forum name written exactly like this (not gilgamesh or alike):

How dare you?! I guess you deserve your butt getting slapped with a big, slimy giant trout!

Best regards,

The real gilgamash